Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

vantexan

Start with 30 years of an open border. Useless and costly Foreign wars. Criminal level taxation. Now we’re voting by mail. I mean seriously I gotta point this stuff out?
Then vote them out. The ones making the decisions were voted in. You don't start killing people over it. You organize and vote.

TheDudeAbides92

“It’s gonna come down to physical violence at some point in the future. It always does. If these people can’t get their way they’re criminals and they’re gonna force you.”

David knight

vantexan

Everything is just fine, voting should fix it no problem😂
You tend to glom onto one thing. Of course not everything is just fine. How do you propose we fix it? Even if you overthrow the government the debt will have to be paid. If not the entire world collapses financially. We have no one to blame but ourselves. People want freebies from the government. The military/industrial complex gets their hundreds of billions annually. Everybody has their fingers in the pie. As the saying goes the dog chases the car but once he catches it he has no idea what to do with it. I suspect the Great Reset is about our leaders trying to find their way out of this mess. With our government suddenly having to pay much, much higher interest rates it's going to get very messy soon.

Thebrownblob

I’m gloaming? The party you swear to thinks by and large elections are fraudulent. But I’m the one gloaming? Ok no this is reality my friend nothing will be fixed because it’s purposely broken and as soon as you figure that out you will realize you’re wasting your time.

vantexan

I’m gloaming? The party you swear to thinks by and large elections are fraudulent. But I’m the one gloaming? Ok no this is reality my friend nothing will be fixed because it’s purposely broken and as soon as you figure that out you will realize you’re wasting your time.
You would rather believe a grand conspiracy rather than accept the truth...our business leaders want an environment where they can safely and successfully conduct business but are up against a government that maintains power by spending a vast amount of money. How the business environment thrives or withers depends very much on who controls the government and how they collect and spend the money. And the rest of us are along for the ride except every two years we can affect the system with our vote. Elections matter, elections have consequences. But ultimately they are about picking who makes decisions for us. Those are the people breaking the system and causing you pain and frustration. But not nearly.as much as people who bring the whole thing down because they believe they can somehow install a better way.

vantexan

Why do you continue to Babble? You were so clueless to what’s really going on it’s like you’re stuck in 1980. Rush Limbaugh is dead bro I liked him too. You continue to look to Washington to fix your problems because you cannot fix them yourself. You will continue to get the same solutions that do not work purposely.

Also interestingly you discount conspiracies even though the government says everyone is a conspirator. You are literally tone deaf
OK oh doggie who latched onto the bumper. You've caught the car. What are you going to do with it? You guys think it's as easy as storming the Capital and forcing out the bums and setting things right. Guess what? Half the country wants what the government dishes out. They look to government to push all their social issues on the rest of us. Exactly how do you plan to impose your views on them? How do you propose to pay the debt? We have a framework to work within to effect change which is infinitely better than bring it all down and kill anyone who stands in our way. 330 million+ people with too many factions to count all want their piece of the pie. Are you going to kill them all? I'm not being an apologist for the government. I'm looking at it realistically and that rankles people like you who only want to hear their way. The only solution I would put forth that might work is the country peacefully divides into a number of countries with a mutual defense pact. Let the libs have their country(ies). Let the conservatives have theirs. I have no idea how to get to that without everyone shooting each other. Work out some kind of agreement where people are free to move to the others based on their preferences. But I absolutely reject the anger that pushes some into wanting to harm others to get their way. Too many of you seem to want to inflict pain for past grievances.

Thebrownblob

Just answering your snark.
I wasn’t being snarky, your whole life has been verified by what you believe and that’s why you are where you are.

But don’t worry this next vote will fix it all.

What is it Dave Ramsey says don’t take financial advice from broke people.

Don’t take political advice from van.😂

Thebrownblob

When will you figure that out? Whoops, I'm being snarky.
I don’t know they just voted a in a guy to the Senate
Who literally can’t put a sentence together and another guy who is dead.
But you think voting will fix it?
They are mocking you and laughing at you🤷‍♂️

vantexan

I don’t know they just voted a in a guy to the Senate
Who literally can’t put a sentence together and another guy who is dead.
But you think voting will fix it?
They are mocking you and laughing at you
Which is why I think the country should break apart. Let them install their liberal paradise with their liberal ideas and see how it goes. The trouble with liberals is they want their way for the whole world. There's a reason people are moving out of New York and California to Texas and Floirida. They want what works. But that movement is making the country more and more polarized. It's eroding the tax base of states that very much need those taxes to support their spending. One way or another this will come to a head. You want violent revolution? If the libs try to take over the prospering red states by imposing a one party control system that forces red states to accept their point of view I think we'll see it. My point is and always has been that we should do everything possible within the framework of the Constitution to avoid violent outbreaks. Where I disagree with some on the Right is they seem to want the violence now. They're impatient. People should learn from history. Take a look at the breakup of Yugoslavia for an idea of just how bad it could get. Then magnify that many times.