All Air Drivers To Be Eliminated?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I bet they only do that to the guys with 2 years or less in as a driver? They save a ton of money this way.
Not all of the guys are less than two years...a lot of guys will just go lay down on a route so their stops counts are disgustingly low...which makes their day nice and everyone else's terrible

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Which is bull because some guys with less seniority than me get to stay on the same route since they started...manager said its because they will fail if they do another route...that doesn't sound like its my problem though

By The Book

Which is bull because some guys with less seniority than me get to stay on the same route since they started...manager said its because they will fail if they do another route...that doesn't sound like its my problem though
Now you need to show them the way...to the 9.5 list and file....if they want. I would venture to say these guys aren't on the 9.5 list. If they are and file....your manager will move them.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Now you need to show them the way...to the 9.5 list and file....if they want. I would venture to say these guys aren't on the 9.5 list. If they are and file....your manager will move them.
Making $19.50 I don't always mind the overtime...I couldn't live off straight pay working 40-45 hours a week...but it's getting old being somewhere new everyday while some guys get the same easy stuff every day...oh well

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

Oh heeeeeeeeell no!

Put your foot down dude, they try this crap with me sometimes too. My answer is "it's not my problem"...

It's not our problem that

a) they allow sub-par drivers to make seniority

b) they over-dispatch a route so heavy that nobody has a chance to learn it without "failing"

We've worked for the same managers, these SOBs will lean on whoever they have to lean on to get though the day. Next time they try this throw a tantrum, that's what I do, I don't care how much a of a crybaby I look like, seniority rules. Too bad.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
That is probably close to the highest rent for an apartment, here. Glad I don't live in high cost of living area, don't know if the job would be worth it.
Hope to transfer in about a year...sadly I'm getting a great deal...single bedroom apartments go as high as 3,500 here