All drivers will work Thursday......

over9five

Staff member
How can that be?
This is a NATIONAL problem.
What is wrong with your locations?

Boy, if you read the news it is. We're getting lambasted.
That being said, I have no idea how Package ended up in CHEMA. I do know they delivered Saturday and Sunday.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lol I would say I am one but I have no idea how one is devout in believing in nothing.
The "devout" Atheists are the ones who feel they have to jump in and reply to every religious based post when a real atheist would just ignore it and move on.

I reserve the right to add to this definition of a "devout" Atheist.

oldngray

nowhere special
The "devout" Atheists are the ones who feel they have to jump in and reply to every religious based post when a real atheist would just ignore it and move on.
I reserve the right to add to this definition of a "devout" Atheist.

Atheism is the religion of most of them although they will vehemently deny it. If it is a system they devoutly believe in, then it IS a religion.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The only stuff I saw today was closed businesses from Tuesday and some new air pieces. Most cars were comparatively empty, and most drivers will be working straight hours rather than their guarantee.

Boy, if you read the news it is. We're getting lambasted.
That being said, I have no idea how Package ended up in CHEMA. I do know they delivered Saturday and Sunday.
I think you meant to direct this to laffter.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
WHAT THE HELL!!!
This is a NATIONAL problem!
How can drivers have the day off!

Keyboard jockey

The work doesn't magically move itself
Boss said Friday and Monday will be heavier as the backlog moves through the system
Proves this just wasn't an air issue

With all the seasonals still on deck for a week, that's why some Vets had the day off

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If you are not being serious, then use a LOL, hahaha, or :rofl:
Then I will disregard what you posted as a "sense of humor"
That's just basic internet etiquette born in the late 90's

Enjoy your day off as well :thumbsup:

laffter

Its NOT a National problem. Merely regional. Apparently everything is honkey-dorey in the BOG.

We're right above Texas, so I'm not even sure that it's regional. We DID have a problem before last weekend. We were backlogged out the ass. But we worked Saturday and Sunday and were 100% caught up come Christmas week.

Who knows, though- if Texas is still backlogged, then we could very well get a stream of shít that we can't process.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It was an easy day, I had 60 stops and I clocked out at 2PM. Everybody I delivered to was very nice, not a single mad person. All our routes were in, including the extra peak routes. They could have easily busted those out and sent some people home. About fifty of the packages were from Louisville, only a couple of them were ground. My Preloader still managed to missort two stops into another car. Friday's forecast is the same as Christmas Eve's, we will have our Helpers back on the car.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm still working, eating lunch at UPS store as I look at the mountain of packages the public said they were never going to trust us with again.