All drivers will work Thursday......

Indecisi0n

I was too tired to comment on this last night as I didn't get home until 2130 but it was a total CF yesterday. I volunteered to work so that a younger driver could spend the day with his family----I wish I would have stayed home. My initial dispatch, which basically covered my route and the neighboring route, wasn't too bad and I was done by around 1330. Went back to get the second wave of air---a whopping 10 stops. Delivered those and started the combined pickups when the third wave was shuttled out to meat 1730----50 to 60 stops. I delivered all of the stops on my route, drove back to the center to dump my pickups, and then delivered as many of the stops on the other route that I could. 150 stops, 100 miles, three double trips, punched out at 2110 and I wasn't the last one on road.

Congrats now trying doing that Monday-Friday for most of the year.

Johney

I was too tired to comment on this last night as I didn't get home until 2130 but it was a total CF yesterday. I volunteered to work so that a younger driver could spend the day with his family----I wish I would have stayed home. My initial dispatch, which basically covered my route and the neighboring route, wasn't too bad and I was done by around 1330. Went back to get the second wave of air---a whopping 10 stops. Delivered those and started the combined pickups when the third wave was shuttled out to meat 1730----50 to 60 stops. I delivered all of the stops on my route, drove back to the center to dump my pickups, and then delivered as many of the stops on the other route that I could. 150 stops, 100 miles, three double trips, punched out at 2110 and I wasn't the last one on road.
Still think it wasn't a nation wide mess? No you're right those 50 to 60 stops shuttled to you at 17:30 were all ordered on the 24th & 25th.:rolleyes2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Luckily this was just a local problem!

That'll teach you to be nice. :)

Z

ZQXC

How does it feel to have missed packages?

wayfair

swollen member
our building had a driver terminated for "job abandonment" when he didn't call center when he was done and refused to go back out to help so he could be with family...

and upstate... only 150 stops?? what the hell you doing all day???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
our building had a driver terminated for "job abandonment" when he didn't call center when he was done and refused to go back out to help so he could be with family...

and upstate... only 150 stops?? what the hell you doing all day???
Well depends had he worked 8 hours? Had he taken all of his break? There are rules. This isn't NAM.