All our new pkg cars are CNG, gasoline or diesel. No electric.

Steamer

Matter of fact, we don't have any electric pkg cars in our hubs 250 car fleet....shocking.
Well because electric is a waste of time for now. Storage and transmission of electricity actually waste power. Let alone the length of time it takes to refuel that storage. 86% of all energy is made from fossil fuel. So then you waste another 30% transmitting it over power lines then storing it in batteries. It doesn't make sense. That's why birds like the warm power lines. Because they are losing power in the form of heat energy. That's how Democrats push agendas without people having a clue. Because people don't really look and research anything. They just look for confirmation bias. Instead of real science when they want to cry about real science. It all makes sense, if you don't think about it.

Last edited:

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Well because electric is a waste of time for now. Storage and transmission of electricity actually waste power. Let alone the length of time it takes to refuel that storage. 86% of all energy is made from fossil fuel. So then you waste another 30% transmitting it over power lines then storing it in batteries. It doesn't make sense. That's why birds like the warm power lines. Because they are losing power in the form of heat energy. That's how Democrats push agendas without people having a clue. Because people don't really look and research anything. They just look for confirmation bias. Instead of real science when they want to cry about real science. It all makes sense, if you don't think about it.
Thanks Obama

Tanktoptony

They are not electric they hybrid electric. Constantly break down low power and have to stop and let generator recharge which does not work and if it does you almost get enough power to limp it back to the center. Colossal waste of money and energy spent for the good publicity of saying they have electric package cars. Can also only be less than 10 miles from center and it still has issues

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They are not electric they hybrid electric. Constantly break down low power and have to stop and let generator recharge which does not work and if it does you almost get enough power to limp it back to the center. Colossal waste of money and energy spent for the good publicity of saying they have electric package cars. Can also only be less than 10 miles from center and it still has issues
Lol, the Green Raw Deal in action!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yo @Tanktoptony
@Wally wants to know if you have pic in your “Tanktop”

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
the real leftist anti-democrat types will tell you to expand industrial rail networks upzone housing and expand bus and light rail to reduce carbon emissions. Tesla is a huge money maker, it's also objectively a huge waste of time and resources.

newolddude

the real leftist anti-democrat types will tell you to expand industrial rail networks upzone housing and expand bus and light rail to reduce carbon emissions. Tesla is a huge money maker, it's also objectively a huge waste of time and resources.
What’s wrong with better heavy rail, more buses and well placed light rail?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Notice how these people that are pushing this green transportation travel, SUVs, limousine, and private jets!

Nah
Matter of fact, we don't have any electric pkg cars in our hubs 250 car fleet....shocking.
CNG package cars, not so bad. I still laugh at all the CNG tractors the hub I worked at had that sat around in the yard untouched though. Nowhere on road to refill, unable to make most of the runs and back. They started renting diesel tractors instead of having to constantly having to call for a tow.

But hey, at least they got a tax credit and they can boast about going green. I mean, that's what matters, right?

oldngray

nowhere special
CNG package cars, not so bad. I still laugh at all the CNG tractors the hub I worked at had that sat around in the yard untouched though. Nowhere on road to refill, unable to make most of the runs and back. They started renting diesel tractors instead of having to constantly having to call for a tow.

But hey, at least they got a tax credit and they can boast about going green. I mean, that's what matters, right?
I thought all of those ended up as yard dogs