All roads in Delaware are now closed. At a level 2.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I don't live or work in Delaware. PA here.
LOL!! Well, I certainly hope people put their lives ahead of a QVC package. I see Frankenstorm is getting closer. The Coast Guard was just saying that if you didn't heed the evacuation order, they will not make any rescue attempts. They won't put their people in danger to save you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOL!! Well, I certainly hope people put their lives ahead of a QVC package. I see Frankenstorm is getting closer. The Coast Guard was just saying that if you didn't heed the evacuation order, they will not make any rescue attempts. They won't put their people in danger to save you.
Time to take the toddler grandkids to see the waves of their lifetime !!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Time to take the toddler grandkids to see the waves of their lifetime !!!
:rofl: I saw some father and kid at the beach the last time one hit. It was on tv. The host of whatever show I was watching, I think it was Imus, was going ballistic about how unsafe this is. They had a guest on later who was adamant about the same thing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've seen several reports myself........these people CAN be arrested if the authorities wanted to do that. I guess they don't like prosecuting stupidity.
I don't hear Davey-boy downing those people...........he's very (I'll be nice) discriminating!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I've seen several reports myself........these people CAN be arrested if the authorities wanted to do that. I guess they don't like prosecuting stupidity.
I don't hear Davey-boy downing those people...........he's very (I'll be nice) discriminating!!!
hahahahahaha I don't hear him telling anyone in Delaware they don't have to work. But, he's very good at posting dates. And, making proclamations.

Nimnim

The Nim
Well to try to get this a little on topic, good luck to those in Delaware, be safe. It could be a rough time.
th_110_.gif

Last edited:

1080Driver

I'm just outside NYC & called in about an hour ago. OMS said "oh yeah we're running". I said I'm staying home at my most important stop.