Almost 4 years ago

Thebrownblob

You SOB. Keep your wanna be east coast ass in your lane.
100% Westside, West Coast here buddy born in Norwalk California raised in the LBC! Thank God, I left that place😂

1710113079838.gif

Brownwind

Sitting on Dubs?
It’s my G ride.

Yeah you caught me. The guys used to play the hip hop and urban music in the barns. We’d mess around spitting rimes but I just am so far removed from urban culture.
If you ever saw the Weird Al video “white and nerdy” then you get how town life off the ranch is like.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
ep. I already knew I had it, but had to make an appointment to get tested so I could get paid.. they rammed that stick up My nostril sent me home to die called me a couple days later and told me good luck. you’ve got the most deadly virus in history. 😂

Careful what you say. There's still a few on here who swear COVID will get them.

Browntown2014

Yep. I already knew I had it, but had to make an appointment to get tested so I could get paid.. they rammed that stick up My nostril sent me home to die called me a couple days later and told me good luck. you’ve got the most deadly virus in history. 😂
So you admit you lived on welfare while the rest of us worked? Good job trump lover. Smh

badpal

We, and others who went to work during the lockdown, should have received something for our efforts. Instead we got a $7.50 raise over 5 years we are supposed to be thrilled with and the worst inflation the world has ever seen.
Well i always thought getting away from the family in those darkest times was a blessing. being cooped up with them would have been pure torture.

Thebrownblob

So you admit you lived on welfare while the rest of us worked? Good job trump lover. Smh
Well, I was infected with the most deadly disease ever known to man, they shut down the world because of it. Through a miracle of God, I lived everyone else died, who got it. Or a really large part of them at least. I watched it on the news..😉

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Well, I was infected with the most deadly disease ever known to man, they shut down the world because of it. Through a miracle of God, I lived everyone else died, who got it. Or a really large part of them at least. I watched it on the news..😉
I got it after a flight to LA before everything shut down and no one at the hospital knew what was wrong with me. I got in an incubator because no one could figure it out thinking it might be Covid. Few days passed and they get ahold of a test kit and it came through with a positive result. I was the first person in my city with a positive result 🫡. I got people from dhec and a member of cdc come and question me about how I possibly got exposed. Doctors and nurses scared to come in and give me medicine. Sent me home and told me to take NyQuil. Thanks docs.

Couple days passed and I felt better. Drained but better. Never had a cough but had a sore throat worse than when had mono at 18 and a fever that made me want to blow my brains out.

2 weeks later I joined brown cafe.