Already out of trucks!

Scuderia

Not our problem. Do your 14 hours and go home. If you have to drive in circles because you can’t find anything so be it. None of this :censored2: is your problem. Don’t stress out.

The beauty of not having a route is that none of this is your problem. You don’t have to fix your route. Die out, make money, go home safely.

WTFm8

Division told our building no more rentals. 1 run is stacked every day and waits for a air rental to come in to be loaded.
Meet points are a disaster and a large group of drivers were still out after 10 last night. This peak will be a disaster!

Petition the local to push for last delivery at 21:00.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Start shopping for that new truck
Screenshot_20201018-003733_Chrome.jpg

Does this count?

Cloud

I drove a rental yesterday. There's no way we would survive without rentals here, they are basically a permanent part of our fleet now. We are the biggest customer for Budget, Penske, Enterprise, Uhaul. :lol:

ouanling

I would too, coolant, oil and washer fluid are the only fluids I'm responsible for maintaining.
when i had a rental, i could go to my gas station of choice and get points.

Don't see the problem. Free money.

I made sure to drive it really hard on accelerations and on the highway. Often put it in manual mode to rev it hard on every little move.

PT Car Washer

I would too, coolant, oil and washer fluid are the only fluids I'm responsible for maintaining.
They write those up also. Shop tells them DEF is just like fuel. Drivers responsibility. I swear some of these new drivers can't even figure out how to open the hood. Nor do they want to. Some guys were putting vehicle wash agent into the washer fluid bottle. 50 to 1 concentrate and would turn the windshield white and will not come off after it dries.

rustys954rr

when i had a rental, i could go to my gas station of choice and get points.

Don't see the problem. Free money.

I made sure to drive it really hard on accelerations and on the highway. Often put it in manual mode to rev it hard on every little move.
We have fuel pumps along with fuelers here

rustys954rr

They write those up also. Shop tells them DEF is just like fuel. Drivers responsibility. I swear some of these new drivers can't even figure out how to open the hood. Nor do they want to. Some guys were putting vehicle wash agent into the washer fluid bottle. 50 to 1 concentrate and would turn the windshield white and will not come off after it dries.
Lol, doesn't surprise me. The number of times I've put 3+ quarts of oil into trucks while I covered was ridiculous.

PT Car Washer

Lol, doesn't surprise me. The number of times I've put 3+ quarts of oil into trucks while I covered was ridiculous.
The old diesels held like what 15 qts? Several times I have put 7 qts in before it shows on the stick. Used to be a regular part of the car wash to check and add oil every night.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I could be wrong but I think only fuel is the driver’s responsibility here. I have not yet seen any driver open the hood of their car. I would be afraid of getting in trouble for doing anything seen as mechanical. I was peeling some gunk out from the tread of a tire one time and got yelled at by a car wash guy for stealing work from the mechanics.