Already out of trucks!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Division told our building no more rentals. 1 run is stacked every day and waits for a air rental to come in to be loaded.
Meet points are a disaster and a large group of drivers were still out after 10 last night. This peak will be a disaster!
These :censored2:ing morons. Encourage everyone to order early because there is no way we can handle a normal peak. Especially if a stimulus check comes before xmas. I have been telling every one I can. Order early be done before December 1. Most people are taking my advice and many are almost finished already.

Ups cannot see that these people are doing them a favor. Instead they do stupid :censored2: like this.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Fox business this morning had an announcement from both UPS and
Fed Ex with both saying they are running at full capacity now and can't
handle any more volume.

Ups new CEO opening speech......"we will not be investing more money in capacity until we learn to run more efficiently. We have to learn to do more with less."

Recipe for total disaster

wornoutupser

Sounds like 2013 peak all over again if you ask me.

Again we have Ivory Tower people with no experience at the street level making the calls.

We were not allowed to have a skim truck at several locations that fill orders over the weekend. The Bertha is filled to the back on these stops.

Total panic on the street yesterday trying to cram that volume into package cars and get it back to the bldg.

Again, I invite these Atlanta non experienced managers to the street for a remedial lesson in what we provide- SERVICE!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I was observed placing my rewards card in the pump.

LP wanted to make certain that I was not getting discounted gas for myself because of the purchase on the company card.

I told them that if they wanted discounted gas to go fill out the stinking form themselves. End of discussion.

I see no issue here. Its not stealing anything from UPS.

rustys954rr

Rental? What rental?
PXL_20201031_164117327~2.jpg