Amazon adds 12 planes to its growing air-cargo fleet that's encroaching on FedEx and UPS

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Amazon adds 12 planes to its growing air-cargo fleet that's encroaching on FedEx and UPS

Although Amazon is still far behind UPS, with another couple years of heavy investing they won't be...

"Amazon's rapidly-expanding logistics operation is on track to cut serious revenue from UPS, FedEx, and the US Postal Service"

Maybe they should invest in some people so that Amazon doesn't have 35 trailers of returns sitting on our lot for over a week because they are behind

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I apologize but really don't understand what you posted here...
Wow yeah I jacked that up.

If guys are having to work more than a few random 6 punches per year than the operation isn’t staffed like it should be.

there is language to address this. Should the union do something about it? Absolutely.

will they? I won’t hold my breath

What'dyabringmetoday???

If guys are having to work more than a few random 6 punches per year than the operation isn’t staffed like it should be.

there is language to address this. Should the union do something about it? Absolutely.

No language here. AND- pos BA says they can inform people the day prior that they will be working. Great union. (We have 72 hour language).

you would think the union wants more jobs because it means more union dues for them

Indecisi0n

200.gif