Amazon adds 12 planes to its growing air-cargo fleet that's encroaching on FedEx and UPS

You move to San Diego?
Y54bNi0kU0oj6.gif

542thruNthru

I’ve driven worse lol didn’t think it was THAT bad

Didn't we just have a drive die because he flipped on the highway. There is little to no tread on both those tires and you let them know weeks ago. There is no excuse for a delivery company to take two week to get tires.

I can understand being understanding for a few days while they ordered them or something but 2 weeks... no.

I bet if they brick load that truck and you come in tomorrow and refuse to drive it. They'll have new tires on it when you come in Monday.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Didn't we just have a drive die because he flipped on the highway. There is little to no tread on both those tires and you let them know weeks ago. There is no excuse for a delivery company to take two week to get tires.

I can understand being understanding for a few days while they ordered them or something but 2 weeks... no.

I bet if they brick load that truck and you come in tomorrow and refuse to drive it. They'll have nin tires on it when you come in Monday.
I’ll write them up again tomorrow and we will see what happens. The mechanic had told me he was gonna put my old truck back into service so I hadn’t really thought about much until today. I decided to take that picture today.

I bet if they brick load that truck and you come in tomorrow and refuse to drive it. They'll have new tires on it when you come in Monday.
Not only do the tires start having a tread but they are also recaps so Lord only knows how old those tires actually are