Amazon building an air hub..do you think they can make ups go down?

Returntosender

This won't be a threat for at least a few years. How will customers get their stuff to the airport? Amazon can't keep using its AWS side to expand forever. Their prices aren't the best anymore and once they hit near level profits with AWS and amazon.com they will start hemorrhaging money faster than any company in the history of mankind.
People been saying they bleeding money for the past 15 years. Now they making profit. Don’t underestimate Bezos he is far more foward thinking then people give him credit for

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Where will Amazon's stock price end up in a couple years?

I don't think UPS will go that low but anything can happen.
Good chance amazon drops below 1000.

We are due for a recession. Last recession ups dropped into the 40’s. That’s why I see $70 ups in the future

Overpaid Union Thug

How could we possibly have a recession with the great one in the Oval Office?
Oh it's quite possible and rather simple. Simply convince enough people across the country that a recession is coming, or has already begun, and let them regurgitate that information to enough people and eventually it will end up on the news. Once that happens you have yourself an actual recession.

There doesn't even have to be a recession in the making at the time but if those ingredients (rumors and news coverage) are in play it will happen. Want proof? Just look at the last recession. Because that is exactly what happened. Once it was mentioned on CNN people went into full panic mode despite the fact that, at the time, by definition, we weren't even close to it a real recession yet.

Just look at this forum for more proof of that. Any little rumor that starts here ends up circulating through the feeder driver Rumor Mill. And it works the opposite way too. Get enough feeder drivers to gossip about something and it ends up on this forum as fact. LOL.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh it's quite possible and rather simple. Simply convince enough people across the country that a recession is coming, or has already begun, and let them regurgitate that information to enough people and eventually it will end up on the news. Once that happens you have yourself an actual recession.

There doesn't even have to be a recession in the making at the time but if those ingredients (rumors and news coverage) are in play it will happen. Want proof? Just look at the last recession. Because that is exactly what happened. Once it was mentioned on CNN people went into full panic mode despite the fact that, at the time, by definition, we weren't even close to it a real recession yet.

Just look at this forum for more proof of that. Any little rumor that starts here ends up circulating through the feeder driver Rumor Mill. And it works the opposite way too. Get enough feeder drivers to gossip about something and it ends up on this forum as fact. LOL.
LMFAO yeah no. Not how that works.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
good to see you care bout your fellow union brothers and sisters. merry xmas!

snorting-soda.png
I care about my union brothers as much as the Union does........if you are unaware it isn't much.

Poop Head

Judge me.

I'm stocking up my pantry and ordering 2 more portable generators off amazon. This will be the recession to end all recessions!

Overpaid Union Thug

LMFAO yeah no. Not how that works.
That's precisely how it went down in 2008. The media was crying recession after less than two months decline of GDP. Based on the definition of recession alone it was, and is, irresponsible to claim there is a recession at that point.

Roughly 70% of economic growth is consumer spending so when irresponsible and/or politically driven individuals and "news" outlets are convincing the average Joe, who can't think for themselves, that a recession is coming they tend to spend less. So, the economy is wrecked by said irresponsible individuals convincing ignoramuses that they should spend less. Which is the very thing that fuels the economy.

And that's basic economics and common sense.