Amazon building an air hub..do you think they can make ups go down?

john chesney

Yup. Stock is going down and I heard layoffs are going to be big. I never thought I'd see the day someone took down UPS but it has come. I already pulled all my UPS stock.
Maybe I’ll come out of retirement and work for Amazon. I can actually open a door with my ass with my hands full of packages

Underallowed306

Let Amazon ‘ruin’ a Christmas or two. We can buy their cute little vans for pennies and paint them brown when they realize this &$@? gets real.

Box Ox

Not this new generation of pathetic management. UPS gets what they pay for. Lol

Reminds me of when Circuit City canned a lot of its experienced management and salespeople in the early 00s and replaced them with lower wage workers. Didn't work out well for them.

Overpaid Union Thug

Amazon started delivering in my area lately. I assume they are "Flex" drivers. There were a bunch of shady looking characters operating out of vehicles of various makes, models, and driveabilty. One of my neighborhoods had three drivers because the packages wouldn't fit in one vehicle. My route has been less condensed since they started working in my area.

Box Ox

Amazon started delivering in my area lately. I assume they are "Flex" drivers. There were a bunch of shady looking characters operating out of vehicles of various makes, models, and driveabilty.

Those guys can't find their own asses using both hands. Saying that as an Amazon customer.

Overpaid Union Thug

Those guys can't find their own asses using both hands. Saying that as an Amazon customer.
Apparently we can't either. There's always a stack of DFUs thats waiting for the OMS to distribute every morning. The difference is Amazon thugs....ehm.....drivers can do just as well/badly as that for a fraction of the cost. Our service doesn't seem to justify the cost anymore.

rocket man

Some. Day ups may close. But it would restructure open up as world wide services its already on the side of most package cars . people will still call it ups