Amazon drivers do UPS drivers job at half the price

319472_full-photography-quotes-memes-100-troll-quotes-memes-will-make-you-laugh-out-loud-geeks-on-coffee.jpg
OP.....

Not really lifting...

girl-lifting-heavy-weights.gif

On topic and helping.

Jlandry

We all should help when the IBT shows up in our areas to organize Amazon. We are all guilty of complaining about wanting more out of ups and I will be the first to admit the fact if Amazon gets all this up and running and keeps the union out you will see mass lay-offs at ups and many will end up at Amazon with far less money, paying towards insurance and 1/2 the retirement. After that all unfolds the people who continue to complain about the union and company will have something far bigger to complain about.

Foamer Pyle

All you overpaid and whiny union slugs are scared.

Amazon has proven they can do your overpaid job for half the price.

Maybe all you drivers should be appreciative, instead you complain and that's why Amazon will eventually take this company over.

Once their network and logistics can support it, they will take away UPS accounts and beginning shipping everything. Writing is already on the wall. Within the past 5 years, amazon trucks and hubs are at every corner.

All you union slugs better start getting another skill other then complaining about stops.
Amazon goes through help faster than Crap through a Goose.

Jersey brown

Maybe all you drivers should be appreciative, instead you complain and that's why Amazon will eventually take this company over.

Once their network and logistics can support it, they will take away UPS accounts and beginning shipping everything. Writing is already on the wall. Within the past 5 years, amazon trucks and hubs are at every corner.

All you union slugs better start getting another skill other then complaining about stops.

Jersey brown

EAT A D$#k Your just a pus##! And a d$c$ licker haha you ferret

moldsporh

No they cannot.

They need 2 more vehicles and 2 more drivers. They may APPEAR to do so, but when an Amazon driver has over, maybe....100 stops, they do the freak out.

I see 3 different vehicles delivering the same area, driving with no regard to safety, especially the tractor-trailer drivers.

Please. SMH.

Blazian81

:censored2: I'll believe that , if every Amazon driver I spoke to work long than a yr but none of there have never aleast the many I spoke to that be on my rte