Amazon drivers do UPS drivers job at half the price

All you overpaid and whiny union slugs are scared.

Amazon has proven they can do your overpaid job for half the price.

Maybe all you drivers should be appreciative, instead you complain and that's why Amazon will eventually take this company over.

Once their network and logistics can support it, they will take away UPS accounts and beginning shipping everything. Writing is already on the wall. Within the past 5 years, amazon trucks and hubs are at every corner.

All you union slugs better start getting another skill other then complaining about stops.
Well that's their fault for working for Amazon and not for UPS

542thruNthru

Maybe all you drivers should be appreciative, instead you complain and that's why Amazon will eventually take this company over.

Once their network and logistics can support it, they will take away UPS accounts and beginning shipping everything. Writing is already on the wall. Within the past 5 years, amazon trucks and hubs are at every corner.

All you union slugs better start getting another skill other then complaining about stops.
What about PT driver's? Should they be scared?

Asking for a friend.

542thruNthru

They have a 401k Match, tied to their stock performance. They contribute 50 cents to every dollar up to 4 % of the employee’s salary.

Retirement health benefits not sure yet, have to google it.
I've been told driver's don't get that. They are not Amazon employees. They work for the DSP.

Trailer monkey

Not a single person that delivers packages for Amazon is employed by Amazon and they do not own any delivery equipment, no planes, no tractor-trailers, no delivery vehicles. It is not impossible for UPS to be taken down but it is not going to be done by a company that outsources their entire operation. The demand for package delivery will continue to grow in the coming years and they may very will be a competitor but they will not put UPS or FedEx for that matter out of business.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
They have a 401k Match, tied to their stock performance. They contribute 50 cents to every dollar up to 4 % of the employee’s salary.

Retirement health benefits not sure yet, have to google it.

I've been told driver's don't get that. They are not Amazon employees. They work for the DSP.

I found that Amazon does not cover part timers’ health insurance, they have to work more than 30 hours a week to qualify.

Did not see anything about retiree’s health coverages for their employees, I believe their management retirees have some form of health and welfare savings plan that they pay into.

You are probably correct about their drivers.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

There's a jam on the lower belt. Stop trolling and do your job, son. Know your role and break that jam. Drivers work for every penny they make. If you are jealous, brown up and show us how it's done.
You want to make driver pay? Turn the oven up to 450 and hop your ass in. Bet you wont.