Amazon is going to put UPS and FedEx out of business

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Amazon is building more warehouses than UPS AND FED EX.......here is the Method...EX

Last edited:

Bob11B

Amazon does have the option to tell the driver exactly where to leave a package, so I put Front Door. I have a covered front porch a few steps from my driveway and I still find stuff left in the rain by my garage. They have lazy drivers just like we do. My UPS driver does leave directly in front of our door. I just wish he would leave it to the right of the door under our doorbell so my legally blind wife doesn't trip over. He never rings the doorbell so I have haven't met him.
Dude really...he takes it to the front door but you wish he left it to the right? He isn’t a damn mind reader, stop being a bitch

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Settle down Bobby, be nice to @scratch
calm-down-gif-finder-8211-find-and-share-funny-animated-gifs.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
I just wish he would leave it to the right of the door under our doorbell so my legally blind wife doesn't trip over. He never rings the doorbell so I have haven't met him.
we get paid good money to ring the doorbell and/or knock. Also, leaving packages directly in the walkpath of someone leaving their house is not good. Most people are not aware of their surroundings at all. Imagine some young mom, holding her baby walks out of the house and trips on a package that you left directly in the walkpath..

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Dude really...he takes it to the front door but you wish he left it to the right? He isn’t a damn mind reader, stop being a bitch
How hard is it to consider the person you are delivering to and set it to the side so they dont step on , trip on, or have their door jammed closed because you jammed a package in front of their door

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Stop being lazy and do the job right. Take some pride in your own work.

Thing is, the lack of training these days by on road sups shows up in the new drivers. Be honest, when you first started the job, did you know exactly where the best spot to place a package would be and why? When you get a helper for the first day, where do they usually place the package? My helpers, it's usually always right in front of the door. I have to specifically tell them not to do that and why.

I did the same thing when I first started.
The only common sense thing I knew was to hide the package well enough so some guy on the street wouldn't see it and steal it. As for exact location, I figured in front of the door was an ok spot because the person would open the door and boom, there's their package. Didn't dawn on me that someone might not look down and trip over it until a sup explained all the different scenarios. As a week one rookie I was more worried about not crashing, and finishing on time. The other little intricacies I didn't learn till later.

These days the training routines are so crappy that you see more and more newbies being thrown out blind on heavy business and pickup routes. When back when I first started there would be no way a newbie would go out on those routes without an on road. If that kind of stuff is going on then you can be certain the newbs aren't being trained on proper package placement.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Eh, it's common sense to not put the box/ bag/ envelope/ irreg right in the way... unless that customer is an "a whole"

Guess they didn't teach package placement in the infamous integrad skool of 340 methodz

Yeah, there are good and bad workers at any company...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife called Amazon last night and they gave her a credit for the package they mis-delivered. I was pulling out of my driveway about 11:15 yesterday morning and an Amazon contractor in a white van almost backed into me in our cul-de-sac. I was coming home this afternoon and I looked down that neighbor's driveway and noticed the door was the same in the photo. The house sits at the bottom of a long steep driveway and is hard to see from the street. So I drove down the driveway and asked for the package back in my best Driver Followup manner. "Yesterday an Amazon contractor delivered my wife's package here at 11:15 and sent us this photo, may I have the package please"? I had never met the neighbor before and he coughed and went into his house and retrieved it. So my wife called Amazon back and told them we finally got the package. Amazon told us to keep the package and the credit. It was just a $22 dog treat bag, my wife is about to go back for guide dog training school to get a new dog.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
was just a $22 dog treat bag
Geezus H. X... that better be a 50 lb. Bag!

c4ab9535-2779-4a1e-86ad-2edd85b307d9_1.2ce0fc2e0cb80a891c50c68d01c0a2d7.jpeg

For about $5 @ Wal-Mart... I last about a month or so with my dogs on route

I used to get the 15 lb box for about $10, butt those biscuits were too huge

7ccafe01-93a7-45a7-92fc-7be3dbf77952_3.1dde8482665a4d7f9fd99da410b4ddca.jpeg

I believe they're equivalent to the "milkbone" brand.