Amazon Lockers Are

Are Amazon Lockers Residential or Commercial?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rown_oser

Same As It Ever Was
Because most lockers are at commercial establishments, many believe to sheet as commercial. Yet it’s not the business receiving packages for their benefit/operations. So, how do you sheet these packages? Asking for a brother.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I asked this question when I first started and was told commercial by one sup. Months later, center manager “corrected” me and said resi.
Upon my own personal further review, I say resi. When it’s constantly sheeted as commercial it will eventually get to the point where its permanently commercial; which means no ni1’s between 12-1or after 5. I’ve gotten the green light on that and Oms asked me to resheet. I had a pickup in that strip mall later that day so it wasn’t a big deal but its still counterproductive. And every one of those locker pkgs might as well be a bulk stop at Wal-Mart. Just makes more sense to treat them as resi pkgs. And it feels weird choosing cir LOCKER as the receiver. Nobody is actually receiving the pkg

542thruNthru

Because most lockers are at commercial establishments, many believe to sheet as commercial. Yet it’s not the business receiving packages for their benefit/operations. So, how do you sheet these packages? Asking for a brother.

They are residential. each package is 1 stop. Don't bring back call tags, throw them away if the package is not in the locker.

It's in the amazon locker DIAD training you'll take every year.

542thruNthru

Many new apartments and condos use a locker system for package deliveries. Pain in the rear. A lot simpler to leave at front door or have the office accept them.

I have a ton of those. Depends on the apartment complex if they are a pain in the rear. I can get 80 stops in the lockers and then spend all day walking around delivering 30 stops.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Sounds more like a wet dream to me.
Some people get hung up by the technology but it really is fun.
The lockers tell you to put one package at a time into them. If you want to do it quick you can ignore the prompt and shove all of 1 apt # into 1 locker. If you want to draw it out you can fill up the lockers 1 package at a time until it is full, then hunt for doors on your remaining pieces.

Eventually it gets as quick as the endless diad menus.

They absolutely save drivers on their qualifying period, since each locker delivery gets the same time allowance as an apartment door.

KoennenTiger

I do ten apartments and got looking forward to three more in the next six months and who knows how many more after that.

You know what I love about em the most? They're all low income housing these peeps are paying $50 a month for an apartment. I'd make fun of millennials for not being able to afford a fifty dollar a month apartment but they are only for homeless and foreigners.

I feel so good when I see my tax bill, knowing that it's going for foreigners to live in a brand new apartment for fifty bucks a month.

One of the shippers at one of my PU told me he went and checked a brand new one out. And he was qualified. To pay fifty bucks a month.

He looked sad.

Said, "I thought I was doing pretty well with my life"

But none of that is why I hate Amazon lockers. Luxor lockers? Heck ya bro I'll knock out fifty stops that hour, thirty in that luxor locker.

Amazon locker? The amazon locker treats me like I'm a :censored2:. "only put one package in the locker at a time" OK

*take your gloves off and press ok if you understand*

Oh sorry Amazon putting a box in a box is so confusing

"we didn't detect your box"

BEEP locker pops back open, sorry alexa I'm already walking out the door

Siveriano

Im in love with the lockers. I only have 1 building with them but its nice to say "hey look I did this many more stops per hour than on my OJS, meaning im the best driver"
Also have lockers and need time allowance?
1- Scan package
2- DR location OTHER
3-Type lockers
4- Scan info notice
5-Free time.

Or
Pre-record every single package on a single stop then have the office "if the building has one" signed for it, Left At "Lockers"

Zowert

I love when people try to scam Amazon out of their return. They go through the whole process of return shipment at the locker, only they don’t put anything in it and just keep their package. Driver throws call tag away when he/she sees locker empty then the customer calls up and lies, “I put it in the locker! You guys lost it!”

DOK

Some people get hung up by the technology but it really is fun.
The lockers tell you to put one package at a time into them. If you want to do it quick you can ignore the prompt and shove all of 1 apt # into 1 locker. If you want to draw it out you can fill up the lockers 1 package at a time until it is full, then hunt for doors on your remaining pieces.

Eventually it gets as quick as the endless diad menus.

They absolutely save drivers on their qualifying period, since each locker delivery gets the same time allowance as an apartment door.
What if the package is large? Like a propane gas grill, where does it go?