Amazon now delaying prime orders for a month

UPSER1987

I dont know why you'd give your money to a company that's taking our jobs. For years we were the majority shipper for Amazon, now they're stabbing us in the heart trying to do it all themselves. Yes, I use Amazon if I have no other choice, but I try not to. EBay is a good alternative.
Agree...Seriously hypocritical

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Vultr is way better than digital ocean
Big part of the reason I went DO was I am not very tech savvy and there was a good layman’s terms guide to do what I wanted on DO.

I’ve had no real issues to this point. I know a lot of people doing the same thing that run on AWS and they’ve had a lot of problems

rod

Retired 22 years
Just for the hell of it I just checked Amazon for toilet paper, hand sanitizer and face masks. It's all still available except for brand names like Charmin and Purell.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
N95 masks?
A0F2F541-6071-402F-B6E1-FB0917A18FA7.jpeg

They are now our currency in this post apocalyptic hell scape.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm not the company, I just work here. How UPS deals with Amazon is not up to you or me. Why should I participate in some little boycott of a company that UPS is currently doing business with? So management signs a multi million dollar contract with Amazon and then the employees are supposed to boycott them? How much sense does that make?

We don’t have to mimic the stupid decisions the company we work for makes. And it doesn’t require a boycott.

govols019

You smell that?
It only makes since economically if you REGULARLY take full advantage of ALL the services available. When I still had a membership I tried to do just that and many of the services aren’t available everywhere and the value of the rest simply didn’t add up. I can get the shows/movies for free (legally) elsewhere and have never had trouble finding items priced competitively (often cheaper) and often with free shipping. At worst the shipping would bring the price on par with the Amazon price. Big picture wise....I’ve come out ahead without a Prime membership and if I can’t find something elsewhere I’ve been able to still use Amazon without a membership. Often with free shipping. LOL.

How can I, legally and easily, watch The Grand Tour without Prime?

Cryptic

If your a movie person, the membership is the equivalent to 3>4 movies a month in itself opposed to renting. Anything after is a free view equivalent. Just that part is worth it to those that like watching movies. What the future holds for UPS due to Amazon, all speculative, but in the meantime they are helping pay your paycheck with their demand with our customers.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just for the hell of it I just checked Amazon for toilet paper, hand sanitizer and face masks. It's all still available except for brand names like Charmin and Purell.
A lot of the hand sanitizer has one star review, no alcohol in the product, don’t think that works.