Amazon prime credit card (non work related)

It is a good card as long as you can pay off the balance every month. If you can't, you are going to pay 25% interest on your balance. When you use the card at Amazon, you get 5% back the next month. It used to be 3%. Gas stations, pharmacies, and restaurants are 2% back. Everywhere else is 1% back. It almost is the only card I use because of points. Let the point balance build up and the points can be used to buy merchandise at Amazon.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Set your account to autopay the full balance due monthly, then you'll never miss a payment and have interest to pay.

If you have a Costco where you are, their Visa pays 4% on gas for the first $1200 annually.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Set your account to autopay the full balance due monthly, then you'll never miss a payment and have interest to pay.

If you have a Costco where you are, their Visa pays 4% on gas for the first $1200 annually.

$48 works out to $4 per month-----hardly an incentive.

I don't think the OP is in a financial position to set his account on autopay.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
$48 works out to $4 per month-----hardly an incentive.

I don't think the OP is in a financial position to set his account on autopay.

All the more reason to save 4% instead of 3% on the Amazon and autopay to avoid late fees and 25% interest. If he can't afford autopay, he probably should not have a credit card.