Amazon Prime Day

R

RuralRoute

Have they figured out how to put address label barcodes on their packages yet? I'm tired of manual entry at every delivery not on the DEL list. And what's with slapping the label right over the seam of the package?!

Purplepackage

That's fine with me, I'd rather be out for 10 hours on a nice summer day than in the middle of winter while it's snowing.

But from the looks of that deal July 16th will be insane for every company be it UPS express or ground...and I guess the postal service too

hypo hanna

Have they figured out how to put address label barcodes on their packages yet? I'm tired of manual entry at every delivery not on the DEL list. And what's with slapping the label right over the seam of the package?!
This. ^^^

Maybe they could put apartment numbers on them as well.

SmithBarney

New Amazon labels(as of 2 months ago) lost the address barcode at the bottom of the label, but added a vertical tracking# barcode(because of the label on the seam)

oldngray

nowhere special
Important-secrets-of-companies-which-they-dont-want-you-to-know-002.jpg

MassWineGuy

That's fine with me, I'd rather be out for 10 hours on a nice summer day than in the middle of winter while it's snowing.

But from the looks of that deal July 16th will be insane for every company be it UPS express or ground...and I guess the postal service too

Fine with me. Busy is good,esp. when the weather is nice.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
seems walmart is stepping up to their "Xmas in July" promo by offering similar sales on their website & you don't have to pay the $100 fee to be a prime member at wally-world