Amazon Prime, now with free, same-day deliveries

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They say that our choice of an avatar is a reflection of how we view ourselves.
Yours seems quite appropriate.
As yours is as well.
Likewise.
Dave I actually stick up for you quite a bit. That being said if you want to bust my chops your avatar is a picture of a baby.
They say everyone has an inner child. :)
That "baby" (in my avatar) is my granddaughter who is being held in her Dad's firefighter's helmet.
It's the weekend....it's what he does.
Would you like to comment on the introduction of Amazon's Free Same Day Delivery Service for their Prime members in select metro areas?
Wait!
I thought we were talking about Avatars!?!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
If they start using Ontrac for this :censored2: up in Seattle I'm gonna be :censored2:.

Kaiser, they've been using Ontrac on the west coast already...

but, you're lucky that you see those green stepvans in your state as part of their test market in your state?

KaiserTom

Kaiser, they've been using Ontrac on the west coast already...

but, you're lucky that you see those green stepvans in your state as part of their test market in your state?

I know they have been, where do you think I got my extreme disdain for them from?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Its all about reduced expenses, I guess... Why pay someone more $ when an immigrant driver will accept a third of a UPS or USPS driver's wage to deliver a box???

Even with all the negative experiences with the 3rd rate regional services on the internet & on YouTube vids, they seemed to be flourishing

Side note, you see those green Stepvans around more frequently or are they not around since USPS took over more of Amazon's volume lately???

Browndriver5

Who is gonna pick up that volume? FedEx won't cut them a deal on price. USPS isn't picking up all of those packages.

Amazon would likely go under.

I wish we would put them under by doing this. Amazon will be our biggest threat in the long run and we are cutting them a break while they give all these other start up companies money so they can deliver their crap.

Amazon stick price really ballooned over the last year.
Screenshot_2016-07-22-08-09-08.png