Amazon Prime, now with free, same-day deliveries

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I just ordered dog food and it's gonna be here same day!!! Incredible!!!!

Maybe Amazon will hire us all
I gotta admit....I love Amazon Prime. I caught a great deal on there for a smart TV I've had my eye on for awhile. I've become one of those people I used to curse as a loader...."why the friend can't you go to the store to buy cat litter???" :)

Faceplanted

I gotta admit....I love Amazon Prime. I caught a great deal on there for a smart TV I've had my eye on for awhile. I've become one of those people I used to curse as a loader...."why the friend can't you go to the store to buy cat litter???" :)
I'm with u brother. Especially since we work till :censored2:ing 8/9pm every day. Ain't nobody got time to buy dog food!!

I'm not wasting my weekend on that, there is beer to be drunk and girls to get sexed on the weekend

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm with u brother. Especially since we work till :censored2:ing 8/9pm every day. Ain't nobody got time to buy dog food!!

I'm not wasting my weekend on that, there is beer to be drunk and girls to get sexed on the weekend
I'm just a PTer....but their prices are pretty great. And the free streaming for prime movies and TV...$100 a year it pays for itself. Plus you can find deals on Kinja.com to waive the 5.99 shipping for a Prime pantry order.