Amazon to the post office?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I had to place an Amazon order yesterday. Today my package shipped USPS with a deliver date between 9/27 and 10/4. With that kind of service the USPS and Amazon will both have issues in the future.

I try to never buy from Amazon but this company only sells through Amazon. I'll be sure to leave negative shipping feedback when it arrives.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I had to place an Amazon order yesterday. Today my package shipped USPS with a deliver date between 9/27 and 10/4. With that kind of service the USPS and Amazon will both have issues in the future.

I try to never buy from Amazon but this company only sells through Amazon. I'll be sure to leave negative shipping feedback when it arrives.

I just got the tracking info for my Amazon order. The shipping originated 660 miles from my house and the post office is going to take 7-14 days to get it to me per the link Amazon provided to the USPS. This is straight down the east coast so it's not like I'm in Wyoming...lots of population.

This would be 2 day ground through UPS.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just got the tracking info for my Amazon order. The shipping originated 660 miles from my house and the post office is going to take 7-14 days to get it to me per the link Amazon provided to the USPS. This is straight down the east coast so it's not like I'm in Wyoming...lots of population.

Never go by the estimated times for Amazon. Its almost always quicker.

Probably more like 2-4 days.

CaliforniaPaul

Would be 2 days with Amazon Prime.

Indecisi0n

Not sure if this is happening elsewhere or not. Everytime i ask someone i get a different answer. Basically all the amazon volume in my hub has gone to the post offices. We're way down on routes, people going home. Sups say it's an experiment, other guys say its bs since negotiations start next month. Anyone else have any changes?
I've got a confirmed maybe by my center manager.