Amazon

bacha29

Big difference between wartime refugees being admitted legally and economic refugees breaking our laws and being abetted by our own government.
What makes you think that the Ukrainians would be upstanding fully law compliant American citizens when they come from one of the most corrupt and dysfunctional countries in Europe? And it is for those reasons why they have to this point been denied EU and NATO membership.

bacha29

How many step up and show up for anyone? That's silly. And I don't bash and demonize. YOU say that I do. Geez it's like you live in an alternative reality. And what would I have done? I would've sent them a little bit of money each month. Or declared bankruptcy which I don't want to do.
Oh my, how you've suddenly acquired a more positive opinion of Democrats Hmm, I wonder if it might have been the fact that thanks to Democrat social legislation it paid your hospital bill allowing you to get on with your life. Oh that's right, you were going to pay it yourself..."a little every month". Now if the hospital paid it's surgeons and support personnel " little every month" , paid it's suppliers...."a little every month", paid it's utility bill..."a little every month"....how long do you think the doors would have remained open?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
BTW What is the name of the bond ratings agency you work for ? Moody's? S&P Global? Fitch Group?
Which one do you work for?
Because you sure do like to make stuff up.

Hurr Durr their bond rating was about to drop because of Amazon rich man bad reeeeeeeeee. No it wasn't.

FFS the garbage you come up with never ends.

bacha29

Wrong.
He accepted it.
Then he withdrew from the deal because the radical extremists that have control over the Democrat party threatened to block it.

Why do you insist on lying?
How would you like it if you were a long term responsible renter of the same apartment for many years and suddenly you had your rent tripled because one of the imported minions of Bezos offered 3 times as much rent for the apartment? That's what was going to happen given the shortage of affordable housing problem that city has for decades been faced with. It was the people of that neighborhood both GOP and Democrats who made it loud and clear that they weren't going to have their lives uprooted and have to get out of Jeff Bezos way or anybody else's way for that matter. They weren't afraid of him and that's New Yorkers for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was the people of that neighborhood both GOP and Democrats who made it loud and clear that they weren't going to have their lives uprooted and have to get out of Jeff Bezos way or anybody else's way for that matter. They weren't afraid of him and that's New Yorkers for you.
Aaaaannnd your argument changes for the 10th time. And for the 10th time you're wrong.

vantexan

What makes you think that the Ukrainians would be upstanding fully law compliant American citizens when they come from one of the most corrupt and dysfunctional countries in Europe? And it is for those reasons why they have to this point been denied EU and NATO membership.
So it's your opinion that everyone in Ukraine is corrupt? We're talking women and children too. Most of whom will likely go back to Ukraine to join their husbands after the war.

vantexan

Oh my, how you've suddenly acquired a more positive opinion of Democrats Hmm, I wonder if it might have been the fact that thanks to Democrat social legislation it paid your hospital bill allowing you to get on with your life. Oh that's right, you were going to pay it yourself..."a little every month". Now if the hospital paid it's surgeons and support personnel " little every month" , paid it's suppliers...."a little every month", paid it's utility bill..."a little every month"....how long do you think the doors would have remained open?
When all I have to give is a little every month that's all anyone will get. Maybe if your party wasn't admitting millions of illegals there'd be more money available for citizens.

bacha29

When all I have to give is a little every month that's all anyone will get. Maybe if your party wasn't admitting millions of illegals there'd be more money available for citizens.
Blaming illegals for your stiffing the hospital with your bill.....LMAO. Man I've heard it all now. So if we kept all of the illegals out then who would you have to blame for your failures?

bacha29

Aaaaannnd your argument changes for the 10th time. And for the 10th time you're wrong.
If I'm wrong then you are ignorant of the facts and circumstances surrounding the NYC/Bezos matter. The people who stood to be displaced and their lives disrupted had no quarrel with Jeff Bezos prior to his plans to come in and do just that. They fought back and won. Simple as that. it wasn't a political movement. It was a neighborhood movement by people who were not afraid of Bezos and his money.

vantexan

Blaming illegals for your stiffing the hospital with your bill.....LMAO. Man I've heard it all now. So if we kept all of the illegals out then who would you have to blame for your failures?
Who's failing? I worked what once was a middle class job, very working class now. Did my part, retired. Have had ongoing health issues. That's life. Why is it so important to you to be a success with a lot of money? You don't believe in God so money is the yardstick you judge your life by? And others?

Your party is letting in millions illegally. Your president is violating the law. But you don't care. It's a possible path to one party rule down the road. Spending billions on people who shouldn't be here and turning a blind eye to crimes committed by those among them who were never vetted and are criminals. Your party is violating the oath they took to uphold the Constitution. Meaningless words to you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Who's failing? I worked what once was a middle class job, very working class now. Did my part, retired. Have had ongoing health issues. That's life. Why is it so important to you to be a success with a lot of money? You don't believe in God so money is the yardstick you judge your life by? And others?

Your party is letting in millions illegally. Your president is violating the law. But you don't care. It's a possible path to one party rule down the road. Spending billions on people who shouldn't be here and turning a blind eye to crimes committed by those among them who were never vetted and are criminals. Your party is violating the oath they took to uphold the Constitution. Meaningless words to you.
They’re atheists and perverts

yadig

Big difference between wartime refugees being admitted legally and economic refugees breaking our laws and being abetted by our own government
If I'm wrong then you are ignorant of the facts and circumstances surrounding the NYC/Bezos matter. The people who stood to be displaced and their lives disrupted had no quarrel with Jeff Bezos prior to his plans to come in and do just that. They fought back and won. Simple as that. it wasn't a political movement. It was a neighborhood movement by people who were not afraid of Bezos and his money.
Some facts for ya

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The people who stood to be displaced and their lives disrupted had no quarrel with Jeff Bezos prior to his plans to come in and do just that. They fought back and won. Simple as that. it wasn't a political movement. It was a neighborhood movement by people who were not afraid of Bezos and his money.
So now you've run away from your argument that bezos rejected the deal because he didn't want to unionize?

Your posts in this thread are so schizophrenic lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Get a job.
Screenshot_20220407-223334_Drive.jpg

Mutineer

How would you like it if you were a long term responsible renter of the same apartment for many years and suddenly you had your rent tripled because one of the imported minions
Strange you are OK with that when excessive immigration exacerbates that exact problem.
I completely agree with you on that subject. Due to the social/political environment they are in, the Eastern Europeans I have met are friend* in the head.
That is exactly what would have happened. Rich people move in, native and long-term residents displaced. I've seen it happen many times and in many places in California. Once again, strange yer OK with that when it's caused by excessive immigration.