Amazons

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
What you don't understand is you're believing what you've been told. Not what you've experienced. Bet you heard all sort of great things from UPS before you worked here. Then you realize there was stipulations to those great things. You're being mislead like most by bought and paid for media/advertisments by Amazon.

If this job is so great why does it have the worst turn over rate in the country? Why are articles being written about how Amazon is churning through people so fast that they may not have a sufficient amount of workers to move their product in the near future?

OR

How their injury rate is so high that states have had to change their work comp insurance laws to not screw other companies?

My point is that people LOVE to point out how amazon starts out with all these things but never do the research to understand that they never actually have to pay out on them!

I know for a fact 396 is part of the national project to help organize amazon. How about you go to your local and ask to volunteer. One of the main aspects is member involvement. When you do that PM me and we'll talk.

I keep telling people if you leave ups for Amazon your an idiot. This post 100 percent accurate.