America, Captured In A Single Photo

Overpaid Union Thug

Girls-Take-Selfies-Baseball-Game.png

This is a perfect image of what America is and only what it is capable of producing. And yet you still maintain a holy allegiance to the institution(s) that is today's America. Little more than rats in a cage entertaining themselves only to grow up and produce more rats that perpetuate the very institutions which inflict and promote such mindlessness.
The full effect, it's even sadder...

Back when I used to still watch football I had PSLs (season ticket holder) for Tennessee Titans games. One of the many things that eventually got me fed up enough with going to the games was the overwhelming amount of "fans" in the stadium that would have their eyes on their cell phones more than on the actual game on the field. Fantasy football and Facebook have turned Americans into slaves to their cell phones and narcisistic zombies.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Why would anyone care what others do at a sports game? Who cares? Taking selfies is not an erosion of our society, but more of people refusing to budge from their positions of what should be occurring to be considered "acceptable".