Amount of waiting packages at access point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 22 years
I sure as hell don’t miss my old route with a UPS store. Got a new one with 0 pickups, maybe 10 business stops, rest residential. Oh, and no more 5 story driveways I need repeling gear to get up.
View attachment 193021

I'd drive up to the house in a heart beat at that stop. I always carried a small limb saw with just for driveways like this. I cut many a branch out of my way.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'd drive up to the house in a heart beat at that stop. I always carried a small limb saw with just for driveways like this. I cut many a branch out of my way.
You’d bottom out the truck before you’d even get the back tire on the driveway.

Here’s another I took, sent these to the guy that was bidding on it to let him know what he was getting into in March.
6EE4F5CC-1C48-48B9-B42C-53C53EA9486D.jpeg

Ivan Kov

Access point is a loose term. It can be anything from a UPS store to a mom and pop store.

In this case its a dollar store. That accepts UPS drop offs. My tracking showed it was scanned there. Then never updated. So I tried to understand how the process works. Is the driver aware that there was an unaccounted for package. Did dollar store lose package ... etc..

Turdferguson

Just a turd
In this case its a dollar store. That accepts UPS drop offs. My tracking showed it was scanned there. Then never updated. So I tried to understand how the process works. Is the driver aware that there was an unaccounted for package. Did dollar store lose package ... etc..

No the driver isn't aware that there is a package there.
Wild idea here but you may want to ask the 800 number about your package or go back to the dollar store to see if it is still there

Status
Not open for further replies.