Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

bham brown

Re: Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

Quick question.

In 2008 an isolated tribe was discovered in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Where do they go when they die? They have never been exposed to Jesus. According to you they are SOL?

The bible and Jesus story has a lot of holes. Holes that are only filled with "faith". Never an answer that doesn't contradict other aspects of the "story". I will have you know that I was brought up in a Christian family. Going to church every Sunday and even a Christian summer camp. So I know the bible and what it says.

Lets just agree on blaming all this mess on Zeus for ordering the creation of Pandora.

I am sorry you feel the way you do about Christianity. I saw a bumper sticker one day that said, "if you're living like there is no Hell, then you better be right." You spoke of the tribe discovered and said according to me they are out of luck. Well sir, it is not according to me, it is according to the Bible. It is our job as Christians to tell the world of the gift that was given to us. And that gift is everlasting life through Jesus Christ.

But you are right, we could talk about this for days and we may or may not ever see eye to eye on it. May God Bless You

kingOFchester

Quick question.

In 2008 an isolated tribe was discovered in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Where do they go when they die? They have never been exposed to Jesus. According to you they are SOL?

The bible and Jesus story has a lot of holes. Holes that are only filled with "faith". Never an answer that doesn't contradict other aspects of the "story". I will have you know that I was brought up in a Christian family. Going to church every Sunday and even a Christian summer camp. So I know the bible and what it says.

Lets just agree on blaming all this mess on Zeus for ordering the creation of Pandora.

You spoke of the tribe discovered and said according to me they are out of luck. Well sir, it is not according to me, it is according to the Bible.

Ok. So the bible is telling the tribe they are SOL.

I am sorry you feel the way you do about Christianity. I saw a bumper sticker one day that said, "if you're living like there is no Hell, then you better be right." You spoke of the tribe discovered and said according to me they are out of luck. Well sir, it is not according to me, it is according to the Bible. It is our job as Christians to tell the world of the gift that was given to us. And that gift is everlasting life through Jesus Christ.

But you are right, we could talk about this for days and we may or may not ever see eye to eye on it. May God Bless You

Since all men are Gods children wouldn't that also apply to these natives even though they have never heard of Christianity and therefore prayed, if they prayed, to whom ever they felt was God be it an entity in the sky or mother earth itself? Since they were never discovered until recently wouldn't that be Gods will? And if he put them there wouldn't their religion be acceptable to God?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Deeds alone will not get you in Heaven's door. You have to accept Jesus as your savior.

Quick question.

Holes big enough cach could drive his Mack truck through them!!!

Lets not even get started on the fact that there were thousands of stories that got left out of the bible because they either weren't entertaining enough or just didn't fit with what Christians were trying to get people to believe.

J

jibbs

Yes. If they haven't accepted Jesus then, yes, they are out of luck as you say..

You know, for someone conducting the biggest experiment into free will known to man, I never would've pegged God for an "I'm right and you're wrong" kind of guy.

bham brown

Since all men are Gods children wouldn't that also apply to these natives even though they have never heard of Christianity and therefore prayed, if they prayed, to whom ever they felt was God be it an entity in the sky or mother earth itself? Since they were never discovered until recently wouldn't that be Gods will? And if he put them there wouldn't their religion be acceptable to God?

Yes, we are all God's children and he wants us all to believe and make it into Heaven. But it is stated in the Bible that not all of us will make it. No religion is acceptable that doesn't believe in the Bible. There have always been religions that worshiped other god's. The Bible plainly states that no other god shall be put before Him. That would include an entity in the sky or mother earth as you say

J

jibbs

Yes, we are all God's children and he wants us all to believe and make it into Heaven. But it is stated in the Bible that not all of us will make it. No religion is acceptable that doesn't believe in the Bible. There have always been religions that worshiped other god's. The Bible plainly states that no other god shall be put before Him. That would include an entity in the sky or mother earth as you say

oh my me**

fix't

loljkjk

bham brown

You know, for someone conducting the biggest experiment into free will known to man, I never would've pegged God for an "I'm right and you're wrong" kind of guy.

It is just like that.. God put forth a way to live and gave his Son so that we may be forgiven and have everlasting life. So,yes if you're not living in God's will then you are living wrong in His eyes..

over9five

Staff member
Sometimes I've wondered....
If I require more than faith to believe, if I require a smidgen of proof..... Well, didn't God make me this way? And if He did, why is He barring me from Heaven when it is His fault I don't believe?

bham brown

To everyone who has slammed the Bible and tried to poke fun at it and make comments that it's not a factual book. I say this, you will be in my prayers and I hope that one day you have a change of heart and accept Jesus as your Savior. Til that day, may God bless you in every step of your life.

bham brown

If I require more than faith to believe, if I require a smidgen of proof..... Well, didn't God make me this way? And if He did, why is He barring me from Heaven when it is His fault I don't believe?

It is not God's fault that you do not believe. That is your own fault. The Bible says that you must have faith and you shall live by faith.

Brownslave688

Lol that bastard.

Religion exists for one reason. People fear death and need to believe they don't just turn to dust when its all over.

Brownslave688

It is not God's fault that you do not believe. That is your own fault. The Bible says that you must have faith and you shall live by faith.

Lol following blindly is pretty much how every mass suicide ever has happened. They all felt just as strongly in what they believe as u do in god.

J

jibbs

Lol that bastard.

Religion exists for one reason. People fear death and need to believe they don't just turn to dust when its all over.

What about the collection plates?

Lol following blindly is pretty much how every mass suicide ever has happened. They all felt just as strongly in what they believe as u do in god.

Hey now, blind faith can lead a person to salvation... Only problem is that it's just as likely to lead you into eternal damnation.

hellfire.jpg

over9five

Staff member

Agreed. And I think that's a useful purpose of religion. If you're old or dying, and it gives you comfort to believe in some magical hereafter, that's great!

Brownslave688

Agreed. And I think that's a useful purpose of religion. If you're old or dying, and it gives you comfort to believe in some magical hereafter, that's great!

It also keeps us from being a totally morally corrupt society. It does a good job of teaching our children good morals. Sometimes mom and dad just are not great role models. Plus even if they are sometimes kids need to hear it from someone else.

BrownArmy

...No religion is acceptable that doesn't believe in the Bible...

Says you.

Plenty of religions on this planet, and each religions' followers think they're in the 'one-and-only-true' religion.

The math doesn't quite work, does it?