An Elephant Tale!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thine HBO is olde chatter. Thine Princess liketh Showtime, King Henry, thine brute, secured a show all about him.

I fled his castle with mine maidenhead intact and pantylooms in a bunch. That is when thou eveil center manager captured me and forced me to toll day and night.

Thouest have confess to thine preist that my maidenhead is still intact yet I lie to the center manager about all the nasty I protestth to thine Kings Manhood.

Twas a breach of luck Knight Big rescued me and Oreo finished the center manager with a loud belch!!:happy2:
:dont_know:

Big Babooba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblakejr
Dizzee...I love it.:cool-very:
Big...The story was priceless.:entertaining:

Both of you have wonderful talents.

Big as a story teller.
He is known by all the wenchs of this land, for his golden tounge. :wink2:
Tis always good to have a wench's heart on the tip of thine golden tongue
!:wink2:

and Dizzee as an illustrator.
I shall just have to take my talented hands and apply them elsewhere. :wink2:
There is no needeth of talented hands if thou hast a golden tongue!:wink2:

"Do you see poor Dizzee locked behind bars? The scoundral tryeth to stealeth a claw. Off with his head? What say ye? He was just hungry, my brave Big Knight. Haveth mercy on his soul."

My head has been spared, but, not my heart. :sad-little:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Thine HBO is olde chatter. Thine Princess liketh Showtime, King Henry, thine brute, secured a show all about him.

The princess likes a show about a dudeth named Henry on "Ye Olde Showtime"??

I fled his castle with mine maidenhead intact and pantylooms in a bunch. That is when thou eveil center manager captured me and forced me to toll day and night.

The princess was married once before, got divorced, and had the misfortune of working for this evil troll???

2036.png

Thouest have confess to thine preist that my maidenhead is still intact yet I lie to the center manager about all the nasty I protestth to thine Kings Manhood.

To quote maiden Dilli. "I don't know???" But the words confess, priest, maidenhood, and nasty are definitely holding my attention. :happy-very:

Twas a breach of luck Knight Big rescued me and Oreo finished the center manager with a loud belch!!:happy2:

I didn't know Oreo was "lighteth in the loafers". :happy-very:
(not that there's anything wrong with that) :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

To quote maiden Dilli. "I don't know???" But the words confess, priest, maidenhood, and nasty are definitely holding my attention. :happy-very:

Of course they do, you are a man after all.

Big as a story teller.
He is known by all the wenchs of this land, for his golden tounge. :wink2:

Tis always good to have a wench's heart on the tip of thine golden tongue!:wink2:

and Dizzee as an illustrator.

I shall just have to take my talented hands and apply them elsewhere. :wink2:
There is no needeth of talented hands if thou hast a golden tongue!:wink2:

Personally I prefer a complete package not just bits and pieces. :happy-very:

Big Babooba

Sir Dizzee, Oreo would like to have a private word with thou, Aftereth he sharpeneth his claws!:surprised:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Sir Big Babooba continued on. He knew he had to save the fair maiden princess. When the evil, one eyed, fire breathing center manager threatened him with a warning letter, he pulled out his DIAD. He scanned the center manager's eyes and blinded him. He then whacked him in the side of the head with it, knocking him out cold. He turned to Oreo and nodded. Oreo made a quick meal out of him.

:happy2:

The story!!!
Oreo made a quick meal out of the center manager!!!!!
BELCH!!!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Sir Dizzee, Oreo would like to have a private word with thou, Aftereth he sharpeneth his claws!:surprised:
Oreo and I have taken the time to sit down and discuss this matter like two adults.... well one adult and one very large cat. We had an open minded exchange of ideas and opinions that eventually persuaded me that my original statement was quite possibly incorrect.

Big Babooba

Oreo and I have taken the time to sit down and discuss this matter like two adults.... well one adult and one very large cat. We had an open minded exchange of ideas and opinions that eventually persuaded me that my original statement was quite possibly incorrect.

Oreo thanketh thee for thy gift. Right now he dineth on the giant solid gold platter of jumbo stuffed shimp that thou have giveth him. He eagerly awaitith for thou to deliverith the Lobstah tails. By the way, he demandeth that his daily brushing commenceth tonight at 9:15 sharpe!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cat Scratch Fever?!?!?!?!?!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Oreo thanketh thee for thy gift. Right now he dineth on the giant solid gold platter of jumbo stuffed shimp that thou have giveth him. He eagerly awaitith for thou to deliverith the Lobstah tails. By the way, he demandeth that his daily brushing commenceth tonight at 9:15 sharpe!

Methinks I might enjoy this new job. :wink2:

NEXT!!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I've heard if you groom back the bush around your deck, it makes it look bigger.

Holy Crapeth!?!? Jester Hoaxster, doth not ye know that one dudeth does not speak of another dudeths deck?

Speaking of decks. Mine is huge and was made of good solid wood at one time, but now it is getting old and starting to sag. It also creaks when you put a lot of weight on it.

:wink2: