An Elephant Tale!

P

pickup

Ahhhh dear Jester, it is a fairy tale I speaketh of. In fairy tales all evil is dispensed of in good order. But it is the real world that I live in and the ill wind that you speaketh of is but a gentle breath of the truth. I thought that you were of the minion of the duke himself but I doth think that I was wrong.:wink2: And I bless you for aiding me in my quest. :happy-very: And the one that will be blamed is the one that is wrong. :happy2: Tis not I that be wrong.

this post makes more sense now in the light of a feud going on in another thread do ye think not?

P

pickup

NAY jester Pickup, the the territories of Upstate are not good enough for Sir Big and the Princess AJ. That is a foul and unfertile land and the Duke is of questionable honor. Sir Big and the Princess AJ move west, they move west where there is open land and beautiful skies. Where a man does not have to answer to a Duke or any other pretender. They move to the real west.

and this one!

P

pickup

Gee, ya think!:surprised: I could go into all the gory details but too what end. All I want is an apology for the way I was treated.

I assume that the duke purchased no fare for the vessel that be sailing this coming april? It might be wise that he did no such thing for if the ship does not fall off the earth , he might be thrown off the boat and at the mercies of Neptune's creatures.

I think we will get the gory details eventually.

But not now for mercury is in retrograde,
my ephemeris tells me that this is true.
we will hear the truth when the planet is moving forward again
on sept 29, it is due

You two used me as a way to throw zingers at each other. Now I feel used, doubly so

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I assume that the duke purchased no fare for the vessel that be sailing this coming april? It might be wise that he did no such thing for if the ship does not fall off the earth , he might be thrown off the boat and at the mercy's of Neptune's creatures.

I think we will get the gory details eventually.
Neptune and his creatures hath better taste than that. They would send him back to New York.

P

pickup

Neptune and his creatures hath better taste than that. They would send him back to New York.

Do not nourish a grudge my dear lady
for this sad fact is true
it will grow dissatisfied with the suckling
and then will devour you.

P

pickup

Wise words, and yet somehow disturbing. :wink2:

I take no credit for the wisdom of that poem. I was just the instrument through which it was conveyed.

Disturbing? That much is true
So much better incentive
for the reader to act as is due!

P

pickup

Ya, I know what you mean. That is why I hadn't responded to it yet. :happy2:

Ponder those words wisely
upon them, meditate
for while you feel you are right in your anger
you are in dANGER of creating hate

For even the creature that you are feeding
knows those words to be true
but contrives to convince you otherwise
in hopes of devouring you

One more thing to be said
and I hope it is for the best
A bird may land on your head
but don't let it build a nest

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ponder those words wisely
upon them, meditate
for while you feel you are right in your anger
you are in dANGER of creating hate

For even the creature that you are feeding
knows those words to be true
but contrives to convince you otherwise
in hopes of devouring you

One more thing to be said
and I hope it is for the best
A bird may land on your head
but don't let it build a nest
Touche' Pickup. These are good words to live by.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I don't know about AJ, or everyone else, but I'm still waiting for the "Lobster Tale". :wink2:

Oh Big!!!

Did that awful dragon hurt you?
Do you see poor Dizzee locked behind bars?
That lobster looks mighty tasty!!!

(I don't see a dish on this castle. How will the Princess watch the NFL package? )