An Irritated Feeder Driver

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
What, are your period? Every situation you describe is a non issue if you get out a pretrip every piece of equipment as you take possession of it.
Most of them yes. But you cannot move the chains until it is on the pintle. Just asking why drivers cannot make it easier for the next guy. Does not take anymore time.

Some people only care about themselves.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
We are told to put the chains on the handle because a driver broke an ankle on a hook. It doesnt take any time to unhook them before you lift.

UPS4Life

I was referring to the hose not being twisted into the hole. Yeah, that's irritating when the hooks are hooked backwards. I don't care if they wrap the light cord around the totem when you seperate the trailers, but at least unwrap it when you drop the dolly in the dolly pile. My big pet peeve? Drivers who are incapable of backing a dolly relatively straight into a dolly pile, and instead, merely drive perpendicular in front of the pile and drop their dolly square in front of the rest of the dollies. Then, no one, except a spotter can move it. Who are these animals?

I could go on forever. Spotters who drive like they're getting paid by the move, and don't bother to wear their seat belt. Drivers who are too damn lazy to red tag obvious problems, because, "Hey, the next guy will take care of it." That would be me. I appreciate the extra OT fixing others failures, but it still makes you scratch your head and wonder about the future of feeders with so many burner PC drivers making their way back here.

PS, this is how most of us appreciate getting a new dolly:

View attachment 20945
I don't see the problem with the air hose not being tucked under. The problem I have is when people are to lazy to connect it and just tsos it in the basket. If your worried about the air hose getting pinched and breaking I think a bigger pet peeve is people who back up until they run into the back dolly or push it and just let it run into the dolly pile. Don't worry my yard is a disaster for Dolly's.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
That's an iPhone that thinks its smarter than what I'm saying.

It was meant to say in response to your gripes:
"What, are you on your period?"
Yea. I got it. If I was on my period though, that would be one for the biologists.

They are not so much gripes as suggestions. Nobody cares about the next guy anymore?

And the light cord around the pogo stick...mechanics say that damages the light cord.

MaceFremonti

He was so mad. It was drizzling and he couldn't hold his umbrella and build a double.

Had a rental today with no pintle. Outbound load at t/a was a set. Called dispatch and asked them to spot a dolly for me while I took a 30 minute lunch (came from package so I still say lunch). 35 minutes later I drive by the bay where my rear trailer is and lo and behold someone had built the set for me!:D:D:D

Pickles

Hose tucked in and connected, chains on top bar. I do use the light cord to drain air but I unhook it it when it's done.