Andrew McCabe Admits The Deep State FBI Tried To Remove Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’d be my thought. Just curious as to what *SJWs would like the white folks to do while we’re checking our privilege so we can all be sure it’s a productive use of our time.
If it benefited me in some way, I would most likely be interested.

*SJW - Social Justice Warriors

newfie

What should one who is aware of their white privilege do differently on a day-to-day basis to improve upon the racial status quo?

we give people of color black privilege in hiring and promotion opportunities. Oh wait a minute we doing that already.

um we fire and ostracize anyone who says anything racist. oh wait we're doing that already.

um we contrive fake racist acts to keep the races fighting each other . oh wait we're doing that already.

um we now have to guess whats inside peoples heads by blaming systematic racism. doing that too

once we can no longer document many legitimate acts of racism we then blame whites for having white priviledge. sadly we're doing that too

heres some whites celebrating their priviledge

bbsam

Staff member
we give people of color black privilege in hiring and promotion opportunities. Oh wait a minute we doing that already.

um we fire and ostracize anyone who says anything racist. oh wait we're doing that already.

um we contrive fake racist acts to keep the races fighting each other . oh wait we're doing that already.

um we now have to guess whats inside peoples heads by blaming systematic racism. doing that too

once we can no longer document many legitimate acts of racism we then blame whites for having white priviledge. sadly we're doing that too

Oh! Thanky massa! We be good negros now dat we knows how goods you is to us!

vantexan

I gotta tell ya, seeing that awesome display of white dancing makes me want to shout YEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!