Andrew McCabe Admits The Deep State FBI Tried To Remove Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don't tread on me.
The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Positioned below the rattlesnake are the words "DONT TREAD ON ME." The flag is named after American general and politician Christopher Gadsden, who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution.

vantexan

The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Positioned below the rattlesnake are the words "DONT TREAD ON ME." The flag is named after American general and politician Christopher Gadsden, who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution.
Wikipedia?

refineryworker05

for me at least you just spun your argument to reflect something that is not completely true. I have never been outraged at citizens exercising their right to protest. I have been outraged when that protest specifically disrespects our flag and those who died defending this country.

the national anthem ceremony specifically honors our flag and those who fought for it and died for it.

These protests are always characterized as anti-cop, as anti- American every single time. There are huge demands to respect law enforcement, etc. That was the gist of my whole post, that's the justification given for why they hate that black Americans are protesting police killings/violence. You just restated my point back to me.

Yet these same frauds then turn around with an insane conspiracy attack law enforcement because they are trying to investigate Russia and trump.

So here is the plain reality, for trump supporting frauds.

When black Americans protest police violence: to trump supporters that's both anti American and Anti-cop, they need to respect law enforcement.

When trump and trump supporters invent an insane conspiracy against law enforcement because law enforcement is investigating trump- patriotic and good.

Fraud stuff.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tqQS1tK.jpg

vantexan

I wonder if a relative of his negotiated the Gads
These protests are always characterized as anti-cop, as anti- American every single time. There are huge demands to respect law enforcement, etc. That was the gist of my whole post, that's the justification given for why they hate that black Americans are protesting police killings/violence. You just restated my point back to me.

Yet these same frauds then turn around with an insane conspiracy attack law enforcement because they are trying to investigate Russia and trump.

So here is the plain reality, for trump supporting frauds.

When black Americans protest police violence: to trump supporters that's both anti American and Anti-cop, they need to respect law enforcement.

When trump and trump supporters invent an insane conspiracy against law enforcement because law enforcement is investigating trump- patriotic and good.

Fraud stuff.
In total denial. I suppose McCabe on "60 Minutes" talking about invoking the 25th Amendment, which couldn't be used to remove Trump but was seriously discussed amongst DOJ officials, that was just some made up garbage, huh?

newfie

your spin is nonsense.

when black americans protest perceived police violence they have a right to do so and I support their right to protest .

when black americans kneel during the national anthem they specifically disrespect a formal ceremony designed to honor our flag , our country and those who died fighting for both. that disrespect I will never support.

when those same athletes live a life of black athlete priviledge and then try to pretend they care about a subject while having never done anything else to help the issue I call bull:censored2:.

bbsam

Staff member
your spin is nonsense.

when black americans protest perceived police violence they have a right to do so and I support their right to protest .

when black americans kneel during the national anthem they specifically disrespect a formal ceremony designed to honor our flag , our country and those who died fighting for both. that disrespect I will never support.

when those same athletes live a life of black athlete priviledge and then try to pretend they care about a subject while having never done anything else to help the issue I call bull:censored2:.
They still have the right. Yes. Even during the National Anthem.

bbsam

Staff member
No they don't. The're employees . Their bosses can say no at any time if they ever grow the balls.

View attachment 236581

I would think a UPS management flunkie like you would know better. The players have a union contract buddy.

How does the contract read? Are players required to do such and such? And if the players do or don’t do something, are the owners required to do this or that or is it at their discretion?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How does the contract read? Are players required to do such and such? And if the players do or don’t do something, are the owners required to do this or that or is it at their discretion?
“The NFL will enact a national anthem policy for 2018 that requires players and league personnel on the sideline to stand but gives them the option to remain in the locker room if they don't want to stand, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced Wednesday.“

Ttku