Andrew McCabe Admits The Deep State FBI Tried To Remove Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Denial isn't a river in Egypt...
265846d1503535841-dumb-jokes-posted-here-if-you-dare-20994104_1359500530835930_6754067630841748870_n-copy.jpg

newfie

It is really telling that people who get outraged and angry at black Americans protesting police violence against black Americans, who then demand that black Americans not question law enforcement when they KILL people. Think about what that says about these frauds when they call BLM or mass protest movements in response to black people being killed by police as anti cop hate movements but these same frauds are attacking the FBI as being involved in a massive conspiracy to remove trump.

for me at least you just spun your argument to reflect something that is not completely true. I have never been outraged at citizens exercising their right to protest. I have been outraged when that protest specifically disrespects our flag and those who died defending this country.

the national anthem ceremony specifically honors our flag and those who fought for it and died for it.

bbsam

Staff member
for me at least you just spun your argument to reflect something that is not completely true. I have never been outraged at citizens exercising their right to protest. I have been outraged when that protest specifically disrespects our flag and those who died defending this country.

the national anthem ceremony specifically honors our flag and those who fought for it and died for it.
Some would say that those who beat, kill, and imprison young black males unfairly are the ones who disrespect and defile the flag and those who died for it.

newfie

bbsam

Staff member
I am shocked to hear you think black America is disrespecting the flag.

According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks,

https://www.theroot.com/why-we-never-talk-about-black-on-black-crime-an-answer-1819092337
Actually I would say that. And I would say that when law enforcement does it and when law enforcement covers it up, they are disrespecting the flag and veterans as well.

I would be shocked if you disagreed.

vantexan

Some would say that those who beat, kill, and imprison young black males unfairly are the ones who disrespect and defile the flag and those who died for it.
And in a nation of 325 million unfortunately those things happen sometimes. Tell me another nation where over 40 million blacks have the opportunity to prosper? The nation as a whole, represented by the flag, should be respected. Doesn't mean it's perfect or that we shouldn't constantly strive to improve. There are appropriate venues to protest.

newfie

Actually I would say that. And I would say that when law enforcement does it and when law enforcement covers it up, they are disrespecting the flag and veterans as well.

I would be shocked if you disagreed.

so one act of what you percieve as disrespect which would be indirect disrespect justifies a blatant act of disrespect that is very direct ?

bbsam

Staff member
And in a nation of 325 million unfortunately those things happen sometimes. Tell me another nation where over 40 million blacks have the opportunity to prosper? The nation as a whole, represented by the flag, should be respected. Doesn't mean it's perfect or that we shouldn't constantly strive to improve. There are appropriate venues to protest.
So...shut up and take it?

Oh, hell no!

vantexan

So...shut up and take it?

Oh, hell no!
So who's telling you to? But race hustlers would have you believe that white men are systematically killing black men when the truth is these days you'd have a lot more to worry about from other blacks than the overwhelming majority of whites.

newfie

So who's telling you to? But race hustlers would have you believe that white men are systematically killing black men when the truth is these days you'd have a lot more to worry about from other blacks than the overwhelming majority of whites.

There is no honest dialogue about race anymore. If you're not shedding tears and begging forgiveness for being a racist then you are a racist.
Either way you're a racist.