Andrew McCabe to retire

floridays

Nice.

As far as 'the point', there isn't one.
Because they don't want it to be viewed as a political hit. I guarantee there are investigations on going. You don't need a special counsel for hillary, what she did is already documented, now, how comey, the FBI, and DOJ dealt with her transgressions are a different matter. Your not to sharp. Investigations are aimed at FBI and Loretta Lynch DOJ.

This is the point I made in response to Mak's question, now respond to it or quit being a whiny whatever you are. I expect no response to the substance, if you had one you would have previously. And you did make your snarky BS comments the first time I posted it. Hence, the reason I have been asking you to respond to the point, and now contents of the post.

Sportello

This is the point I made in response to Mak's question, now respond to it or quit being a whiny whatever you are. I expect no response to the substance, if you had one you would have previously. And you did make your snarky BS comments the first time I posted it. Hence, the reason I have been asking you to respond to the point, and now contents of the post.
Of course there are multiple investigations ongoing. I believe the public is only aware of a very few.
As far as fear of being seen as a political hit, really? It's all been about political hits since 1/20/17.

There is no 'substance' to respond to, and the contents of your original post was pretty empty.

You're the smart, polite guy, though.

floridays

Of course there are multiple investigations ongoing. I believe the public is only aware of a very few.
As far as fear of being seen as a political hit, really? It's all been about political hits since 1/20/17.

There is no 'substance' to respond to, and the contents of your original post was pretty empty.

You're the smart, polite guy, though.
Thank You, it's all I asked for. I'm bad on the grammar thing, however contents and was don't seem to align for me. I stand to be corrected however. I'll throw it up to the booth for the call.

newfie

30712368_10213196332195517_5369938614518022144_o.jpg

floridays

Necroposting!
He'll be back soon enough, he's warming up in the bullpen. I was letting the guy know I've be out in front of a few things. Still right on all things Mueller. I'm right on McCabe also. I pulled it up in connection to a post to BBsammy.
Good weather coming up my friend, I think that was a poco song, my memory is like my member, old and worn.
Did yo ever check out the NO Jazz Blues Fest lineup, good stuff for me. Take care old ratman

bbsam

Staff member
He'll be back soon enough, he's warming up in the bullpen. I was letting the guy know I've be out in front of a few things. Still right on all things Mueller. I'm right on McCabe also. I pulled it up in connection to a post to BBsammy.
Good weather coming up my friend, I think that was a poco song, my memory is like my member, old and worn.
Did yo ever check out the NO Jazz Blues Fest lineup, good stuff for me. Take care old ratman
You’ve seen nothing but indictments, convictions and guilty pleas from what Mueller has put forth. I’m glad you’ve come around to being right...W(hatever)TF that means.

floridays

You’ve seen nothing but indictments, convictions and guilty pleas from what Mueller has put forth. I’m glad you’ve come around to being right...W(hatever)TF that means.
Pertaining to what the investigation was looking for, since no crime was listed, they found nothing. They have process crimes. If you shoot you may understand this illustration, everything has been outside of the silhouette. target.png Got it?

bbsam

Staff member
Pertaining to what the investigation was looking for, since no crime was listed, they found nothing. They have process crimes. If you shoot you may understand this illustration, everything has been outside of the silhouette. View attachment 240374 Got it?
I’m fine with that.

The president brought the investigation on himself and continues to act guilty as hell every chance he gets.

Got it?