Andrew McCabe to retire

vantexan

So why hasn't she been charged and convicted?
We know why while under Obama's protection. There are investigations going on now where I'm assuming they're getting all the t's crossed, i's dotted. It's not every day you charge a former First Lady and Secretary of State with corruption, obstruction, etc and it's going to be explosive.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We know why while under Obama's protection.
So using that logic, while under Trump's protection everything his administration has done will also be covered up!

The reality of your viewpont is that if they come after Trump it's a deep state witch hunt, and if they don't come up with something to get hillary, it's a deep state conspiracy.

The lengths you cuckservatives will go to feed your delusions is amazing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There are investigations going on now where I'm assuming they're getting all the t's crossed, i's dotted. It's not every day you charge a former First Lady and Secretary of State with corruption, obstruction, etc and it's going to be explosive.
Exactly! Release the memo!!!
Oh wait, it was a dud, woopsie.

Ya man, hold your breath waiting for those charges lulz.

vantexan

So using that logic, while under Trump's protection everything his administration has done will also be covered up!

The reality of your viewpont is that if they come after Trump it's a deep state witch hunt, and if they don't come up with something to get hillary, it's a deep state conspiracy.

The lengths you cuckservatives will go to feed your delusions is amazing.
You were just waiting to pounce huh? The difference is there was no independent counsel looking into Clinton. There is one looking into Trump and company. Shall I wave the laser pointer around so that you can chase the spot?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You were just waiting to pounce huh? The difference is there was no independent counsel looking into Clinton. There is one looking into Trump and company. Shall I wave the laser pointer around so that you can chase the spot?
are you having trouble getting your meds in uzbekistan? you makes less and less sense as the days go by.

MAKAVELI

Sessions could easily appoint a special council for a Hillary investigation. It's within his authority. Now why hasn't he?

Last edited:

vantexan

Sessions could easily appoint a special council for a Hillary investigation. It's within his authority. Now why hasn't he?
Wait until the Inspector General's report on the Comey handling of the Clinton email scandal, then we'll see what happens. Currently the Little Rock FBI office is investigating the Clinton Foundation.

floridays

Because they don't want it to be viewed as a political hit. I guarantee there are investigations on going. You don't need a special counsel for hillary, what she did is already documented, now, how comey, the FBI, and DOJ dealt with her transgressions are a different matter. Your not to sharp. Investigations are aimed at FBI and Loretta Lynch DOJ.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Because they don't want it to be viewed as a political hit. I guarantee there are investigations on going. You don't need a special counsel for hillary, what she did is already documented, now, how comey, the FBI, and DOJ dealt with her transgressions are a different matter. Your either not to sharp. Investigations are aimed at FBI and Loretta Lynch DOJ.
Hmm..... Now Lynch and Comey are no longer there and still no investigation. Hmm......