Angry White Men

over9five

Staff member
Who defines just who is white ?
I was wondering the other side of this recently. Two woman were running for mayor of Boston. The press continually blabbered that finally a "woman of color" would be mayor. Both these woman are whiter than me. (One of Chinese heritage, one Greek I think).
How are these two "woman of color"?
Who defines that?

oldngray

nowhere special
I was wondering the other side of this recently. Two woman were running for mayor of Boston. The press continually blabbered that finally a "woman of color" would be mayor. Both these woman are whiter than me. (One of Chinese heritage, one Greek I think).
How are these two "woman of color"?
Who defines that?
Then they were mad the winner wasn't black enough.

over9five

Staff member
george.jpgwu.jpg

The two "woman of color" who ran for Mayor of Boston.

rod

Retired 22 years
That's funny you posted that- I actually envision you being like him. (This is meant to be a compliment).
It's a good thing I live in the sticks with no close neighbors otherwise I'm sure I would be like him. I do like my privacy. I don't understand how people can live in these houses that are like 4 feet apart.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
um. wut?
Let me help you out here, because I'm not sure you understand the means to an end here that leftists are using.

Marxism failed in America because it tried to use class warfare, pitting the poor against the rich. The problem is, the concept of class mobility is quintessential americanism. People here simply reject the lie that hard work doesn't pay off.

So marxists have added race into the mix with class warfare. These people are neomarxists, and they are trying to divide Americans along racial lines where they failed to divide them along class lines.

We must reject these evil people and their sick ideology.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
um. wut?
Let me help you out here, because I'm not sure you understand the means to an end here that leftists are using.

Marxism failed in America because it tried to use class warfare, pitting the poor against the rich. The problem is, the concept of class mobility is quintessential americanism. People here simply reject the lie that hard work doesn't pay off.

So marxists have added race into the mix with class warfare. These people are neomarxists, and they are trying to divide Americans along racial lines where they failed to divide them along class lines.

We must reject these evil people and their sick ideology.
That guy is a real thick head.