Rising infertility in men

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
“If women want to have a baby, they are often told, ‘Clean up your act,’ ” Swan writes. “But it’s probably more important for men to do so.”

16551.gif

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
A healthy adult male can release between 40 million and 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation. 50% is way more then enough

over9five

Staff member
A massive sexual slump is underway, due to declines in people’s sex drives and interest in sexual activity,” Swan writes.

Ahh, this would explain wifey....

Indecisi0n

once upon a time men could provide for their whole family on 1 income and had good paying jobs.

those days are over.
And the children had a parent at home to help guide them growing up. They actually talk to one another. They had dinner together at night sharing what they did all day and discussed anything that might have troubled them. They felt safe , secure and apart of something larger than themselves.
I’m very thankful I grew up when I did.

rickyb

And the children had a parent at home to help guide them growing up. They actually talk to one another. They had dinner together at night sharing what they did all day and discussed anything that might have troubled them. They felt safe , secure and apart of something larger than themselves.
guys at my work and at my dads industry complained about how the standard of living has fallen in this country. union rate is down. and debt to stress you out. i hope ppl rise up to make the future better than the past instead of the opposite. it'd be a shame to let our lives partly go to waste.

rod

Retired 22 years

You grew up ? News to us here.