Anniversary Raise Question

roblejant

My hire date is 6/22/15 and I was given $13 an hour a few weeks ago after the contract was finally ratified. Will I get a raise and what will it be?

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No anniversary raises, they happen on Aug 1 of every year, for PT (unless specified in your local supplement or rider).

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
No anniversary raises, they happen on Aug 1 of every year, for PT (unless specified in your local supplement or rider).

barnyard

KTM rider

Summing things up here, check your local supplement.

Last edited:

BiggieBrown

On August 1st you will be raised to $14 an hour which is......the same exact rate for a new hire starting that day.
So your 4 years of experience here is worthless in terms of actual raises.
Marvel at the sheer power of unionism.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
On August 1st you will be raised to $14 an hour which is......the same exact rate for a new hire starting that day.
So your 4 years of experience here is worthless in terms of actual raises.
Marvel at the sheer power of unionism.
Yeah unionism sucks. Everyplace offers top notch benefits for 20 hours a week.

BiggieBrown

Yeah unionism sucks. Everyplace offers top notch benefits for 20 hours a week.

Yeah benefits are amazing.
That health insurance will come in handy when you are living in a car b/c you can't afford to pay rent.
Just ignore the :censored2:ty wage and completely absent raises everyone! Who needs food? Think of the benefits!

BiggieBrown

$5 billion in profits and this brother's 4 years of experience is worth the same as a guy walking in off the street.
I don't care what anyone says, that is messed up.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
$5 billion in profits and this brother's 4 years of experience is worth the same as a guy walking in off the street.
Go full time.
Yeah benefits are amazing.
That health insurance will come in handy when you are living in a car b/c you can't afford to pay rent.
Just ignore the :censored2:ty wage and completely absent raises everyone! Who needs food? Think of the benefits!
Wanna eat and pay rent? Go full time.

barnyard

KTM rider

You have benefits that the new hire does not have and accrued vacation that the new hire does not have. Also, it is a PT job. I cannot think of any PT jobs that pay enough to support a person without working another job.