Another contract thread

Is this going to pass?

• Total voters
There are always a couple of supplements that will take longer but that won't stop the national contract from passing.
Well there's a slow-burning rumor that The West isn't getting any pension contribution improvements. That'll hang up a few alone, I'd guess. And I've also heard some grumbling about the southern being a let down. There will probably be a few.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just wish FT drivers at top rate would be at 45 before yearly raises. Once they get through progression, like me. Betting progression sucks still for us drivers.
I'm trying remember a previous contract where progression time was shortened?

....as well as how all these people did not know how it works when they took the job.

Every full-time worker at UPS had to complete a progression of one sort of another before hitting top scale.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No way of knowing what UPS will do if we vote the contract down. They might tweak some things or they might just wait us out. In theory we could vote this down and UPS could lock us out.

Back in 2018 the UPS negotiators put out a statement saying that they would be willing to go back to the table right after the Contract was voted down.

They never considered a “Lock Out” ..

nWo

Back in 2018 the UPS negotiators put out a statement saying that they would be willing to go back to the table right after the Contract was voted down.

They never considered a “Lock Out” ..

True..but in 2018 the TA was :censored2:. In 2023 UPS has agreed to fix all the concessions from 2018. And give us all $7.50-$9.00 raises. So idk how much UPS will be willing to renegotiate. They might not budge.