Another Day Another School Shooting

Poop Head

Judge me.
20211201_224424.jpg

quad decade guy

Kid had a journal and vids of exactly what he was going to do. Gun bought on Black Friday. Vids of kid playing with it. Apparently wasn't locked up or whatever.

Whole lot wrong there.

Bullying mentioned.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
We need more fights.

Fights solve school shootings.

Zero tolerance policies mean that the bullied have no recourse except to whine to a bunch of women who can't do anything (namely teachers).

This bottles up for a few years and they take whatever form of vengeance they have available.

Schools need A/V clubs, Chess Clubs, Dance clubs.....and Fight Clubs.
Yep. Faculty are oblivious to all the bullying that goes on (or they just ignore it because then they would actually have to do something) but the moment someone stands up or defends themselves, they're in even more trouble than the instigators.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yep. Faculty are oblivious to all the bullying that goes on (or they just ignore it because then they would actually have to do something) but the moment someone stands up or defends themselves, they're in even more trouble than the instigators.

Apparently some of the students knew that something was going down on that day.

This kid knew that he was going to survive after the killings, he was counting on his age and similar incidents to protect from harm. They will claim that he was mental, and that he was bullied putting the blame on the school. Hate to say it but new laws need to be put into place to prevent these killers from escaping the death penalty or life in prison with real time and no parole.

We cannot change the lack of morality that has been taught in our current culture and society for the last 50 years. These shooters think that it is a game and there is a reset button, this comes from the concept that we are just an animal descended from monkeys , no respect for another’s right to live. We created a whole generation of sociopaths, now we are paying the price with more dead children.

oldngray

nowhere special

Box Ox

Knew this was coming.

As a gun owner myself, I'm not against state legislatures trying to do something about mass shootings if they so desire. But I hope such attempts aren't founded in the same level of complete ignorance that has been displayed by the original poster of this thread.

rod

Retired 22 years

Knew this was coming.
Damn---there's another 6 months of ammo shortages added to what we are already going through.