Another Driver protects himself from a dog

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had a delivery once for house set way back with a chainlink fence around it.Honked my horn and a woman walked out with two little yappers right behind her. She opened the gate and her and her dogs came out. She said don't worry, they won't bite. About that time, BOTH those little bastids latched onto my ankles. She muttered the famous line that we have all heard before. Wait for it......"I don't understand, they NEVER did ANYTHING like that before!" grrrr:angry:

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Yesterday I had the owner of a Golden Retriever restrain their dog. No, she wasn't vicious. I was afraid she was going to jump in the truck and come home with me.
Isn't that the truth with all golden s and black labs and some boxers my favorite. I can say this for most drivers the ones that can hear us coming are the ones we have been feeding . I have several that would rather jump all over me and sniff my hand cause they know. Those dollar tree treats stay on the truck and any leftover lunch items.

upsbeernut

In the county that I deliver in the dog gets one free bite after that well its fines and lawyer time against the ignorant owner. I carry the phone number at all times.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Love dogs, dont like some of the people who have them. And especially the ones who dont control them. I never blame the dog, I blame the owner.
People are afraid of mine. And I can tell them she wont hurt you, and im 99% sure she wont, but if she senses something I dont who knows, so she is contained. She looks so scary
008.JPG

upsbeernut

Love dogs, dont like some of the people who have them. And especially the ones who dont control them. I never blame the dog, I blame the owner.
People are afraid of mine. And I can tell them she wont hurt you, and im 99% sure she wont, but if she senses something I dont who knows, so she is contained. She looks so scaryView attachment 17797
Look at that nose she is cute as a button. If you are like me, I can sense the dogs disposition even though in my 28 years I have been bitten at least 5 times that I can remember. Never trust any owner who says he won't bite.

BlackCat

Had to yell at a guy today. Let two little yappers out as I was walking up. One got me in the thigh. I said "I don't need your dogs biting me" he mumbled something. I said" he just bit me in the thigh, leave em in the house". Same old bird that didn't shovel his front walk all last winter.

I would make sure that all packages go on will call and let them pick them up at the center.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
People are afraid of mine. And I can tell them she wont hurt you, and im 99% sure she wont, but if she senses something I dont who knows, so she is contained. She looks so scaryView attachment 17797

Toon,
Every time I see a pic of her I just think what an awesome looking dobie. Please keep sharing her with us!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Read moniker...'nuff said.
I have had to kick a dog in self defense 3 times is the last 27 years.

It upset me. I regretted having to do it. I sure as hell didnt get smug about it, or take pride in it, or get off on it to the point where I would make up a screen name that glorified it. I feel bad for anyone who has to make themselves feel better by abusing an animal.