Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

Everytime?

I supported a group for 2 local elections.

We lost twice.

And PK numbers have gone down.

Heck, there is almost no support out there for PK now.

Go campaign at Straub, or Coke and you will see.

There is nobody coming out if those buildings, and some others, voting for PK.

You thought that last membership meeting showed great support for PK?

Why?

A dozen shop stewards who were just taken out to dinner to get them to sign pledge cards showed up?

Bad news for you, I know some stewards who signed under pressure who will never vote for PK.

I also know one that never signs, and they use his name anyways.

2016 is the year 952 members finally and perminently retire PK once and for all.
You lost 2 local elections and 2 delegate elections at the very least. You are a proven liar here on Browncafe and you saying PK does not have support is just foolish! You guys are so damn delusional.

The Silent Bang

Whatever man, you popped off last election and ate your words. We all saw you disappear in embarrassment when PK won. This election will be no different and I can already see way more support building for PK than you losers have gotten (even though you started way earlier). I love how you really think you have a chance.
And I love that you really think that we don't.
The local keeps you in the dark about our support out there to keep you as their champion on these boards. Your looking at this campaign through your little brown peep hole, you choose to ignore what members say right in your presence, you think it's just one member feeling that? Ask PK what kind of reception he got at CVS and Coke. Ask him what the members said to him.
Your the champion of failure, they're not telling you what's really being said out at those yards. You see a few stewards at a meeting, you see a few cheesy green and yellow signs on cars and you think that's support? I'm glad they have you cheering for them.

LagunaBrown

And I love that you really think that we don't.
The local keeps you in the dark about our support out there to keep you as their champion on these boards. Your looking at this campaign through your little brown peep hole, you choose to ignore what members say right in your presence, you think it's just one member feeling that? Ask PK what kind of reception he got at CVS and Coke. Ask him what the members said to him.
Your the champion of failure, they're not telling you what's really being said out at those yards. You see a few stewards at a meeting, you see a few cheesy green and yellow signs on cars and you think that's support? I'm glad they have you cheering for them.
You can't even announce a whole slate loser..... The idea that you have an army of Representatives and stewards that sign pledge cards to PK but will vote for you is a total pipe dream! Even IF you had any that did what would that say about them as leaders? Only someone as spineless and backstabbing as you would condone such thing! JC and other locals are reading this and see you are a maroon.

The Silent Bang

You can't even announce a whole slate loser..... The idea that you have an army of Representatives and stewards that sign pledge cards to PK but will vote for you is a total pipe dream! Even IF you had any that did what would that say about them as leaders? Only someone as spineless and backstabbing as you would condone such thing! JC and other locals are reading this and see you are a maroon.
Beauty about that statement is the the JC and other locals can't vote in our election so i can give a rat's ass what they think ...
Those pledge cards don't mean squat! Pledge cards can't vote and being pressured into signing one on a guilt trip only tells me that the support they think they have really isn't there ... You signed a card? Of course you did! ha ha ha ha!!

Last edited:

browncowboy

Fewer members.

Weaker finances.

A missing in action S/T.

Facts are hard to hide.
Fewer members because you are retired. Weaker finansces because your TDU and other slates keep spending our money for nothing. When all the good that can come from working together is being delayed by want to be, non working ego idiots, like, a 15 year combo, never been a steward, or a 10 year steward who started out with good intentions until getting a fat head, or a bad Steward who back stabbed and lied. Stop your madness and just get along. Is you life so bad you need extra recognition? Again, live better work together Union.

LagunaBrown

Beauty about that statement is the the JC and other locals can't vote in our election so i can give a rat's ass what they think ...
Those pledge cards don't mean squat! Pledge cards can't vote and being pressured into signing one on a guilt trip only tells me that the support they think they have really isn't there ... You signed a card? Of course you did! ha ha ha ha!!
We know you don't give a rat's ass what the JC thinks and your true colors are coming out with every post! Are your saying your guys are signing pledge cards for PK and voting for you because they are "being pressured into signing one on a guilt trip? Well then you can have them! HA HA HA HA It figures since you hide behind the internet like a coward that you would be cool with that. Some leader you are! Stop making paranoid excuses....... We all know PK has a ton of support from pledge cards......PK is gonna smash you guys in the election.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I wouldn't talk, lowest vote getter.

Those that know you best, choose anyone else but you.

That says a lot about you.
Those that know you don't even want you on a slate......so we will never be able to critisize you for being lowest vote getter........nobody who knows you wants you to.....you're not even good enough to get on a tdu slate and they take anyone

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Those that know you don't even want you on a slate......so we will never be able to critisize you for being lowest vote getter........nobody who knows you wants you to.....you're not even good enough to get on a tdu slate and they take anyone
You really are trying to figure out what's going on at 952, aren't you?

Because you have no clue as to what is going on.

In other words, you are guessing.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You really are trying to figure out what's going on at 952, aren't you?

Because you have no clue as to what is going on.

In other words, you are guessing.
I am guessing......but ill bet its pretty accurate.....you probably have 1 friend in the local and hes a known fool....ee.......you said yourself you couldnt win a shop steward election.....if the members of your center didnt think you were qualified or smart enough to be shop steward.....why do you think you are intelligent on here? We kn bc feel the same way about you as the members in your center

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am guessing......but ill bet its pretty accurate.....you probably have 1 friend in the local and hes a known fool....ee.......you said yourself you couldnt win a shop steward election.....if the members of your center didnt think you were qualified or smart enough to be shop steward.....why do you think you are intelligent on here? We kn bc feel the same way about you as the members in your center
Again wrong on all counts.

You really don't know what's going on at 952 except what you are fed.

Question is, who is feeding you this BS?

I know why they are feeding you BS, but if it's who I think, you are a fool following a fool.

The "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" kid has his head so far up PK's butt trying to get that BA's job, he can no longer see through all the crap in his eyes.