Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

Again wrong on all counts.

You really don't know what's going on at 952 except what you are fed.

Question is, who is feeding you this BS?

I know why they are feeding you BS, but if it's who I think, you are a fool following a fool.

The "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" kid has his head so far up PK's butt trying to get that BA's job, he can no longer see through all the crap in his eyes.
Think about what you are saying!!! Who really is the fool? Your the 4 time loser with your head is so far up a Stewards butt that wants to leap frog to a Secretary Treasurer job! WTF??? Have you not learned a thing from all your loses? You can't just take anyone that will put their name on the ballot opposite PK because of your hate. Your slate have NO experience to run a local! As you know PK has a ton of support building, this whole election is making us stronger! TDU sucks and your going down again!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Again wrong on all counts.

You really don't know what's going on at 952 except what you are fed.

Question is, who is feeding you this BS?

I know why they are feeding you BS, but if it's who I think, you are a fool following a fool.

The "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" kid has his head so far up PK's butt trying to get that BA's job, he can no longer see through all the crap in his eyes.
Youre the one who told the forum you didnt finish top 3 in your center steward election......youre the one who told the forum that you havent ran for anything else.....so yes you are correct the person feeding me this info isnt that bright......but to answer your question more directly....you are the one feeding me this info....and while I agree that the person feeding this info is a fool.....I am definitely not following you

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Youre the one who told the forum you didnt finish top 3 in your center steward election......youre the one who told the forum that you havent ran for anything else.....so yes you are correct the person feeding me this info isnt that bright......but to answer your question more directly....you are the one feeding me this info....and while I agree that the person feeding this info is a fool.....I am definitely not following you
I finished 3rd over 17 years ago.

I was the 2nd youngest and newest driver that ran, and there were like 11 other people for that steward slot.

Not bad in my opinion.

So if you are getting the material to attack me from me, at least get it right.

Because you are screwing it up.

Evil

Local 952 has about 8000 members. PDKs slate will not get 1000 votes. The problem is that the rest of the 7000 members don't vote.

If 2000 members vote, PDK is out!

Does anyone have PDKs declining numbers from 2010 to 2016?

He's gone from a high of 1200 votes down to 751 in the past four elections.

realbrown1

Think about what you are saying!!! Who really is the fool? Your the 4 time loser with your head is so far up a Stewards butt that wants to leap frog to a Secretary Treasurer job! WTF??? Have you not learned a thing from all your loses? You can't just take anyone that will put their name on the ballot opposite PK because of your hate. Your slate have NO experience to run a local! As you know PK has a ton of support building, this whole election is making us stronger! TDU sucks and your going down again!
Who are you talking about?

Hard to read that mess

The Silent Bang

What do you think PK did before he was handed the local after they took out EM? He was a organizer .. A organizer that during his time didn't organize a single worker.. So you talk about "leap frogging" Remember something PK was out of touch with our members even before he was "handed" the local ..
The people who were involved with the transaction had 2 choices, either have the local trusteed or hand it to the only person who had a direct link to Hoff ..
How has all those years of "experience" benefited our members? Do you think giving that politician from a surrounding county $5000.00 is helping our members? A politician that can't lift a finger for OC ...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I finished 3rd over 17 years ago.

I was the 2nd youngest and newest driver that ran, and there were like 11 other people for that steward slot.

Not bad in my opinion.

So if you are getting the material to attack me from me, at least get it right.

Because you are screwing it up.
What part of what I said was wrong or dishonest? You finished 3 and never had another election.......2nd youngest, newest and 11 participants are excuses.......btw last time you told the story it was 9 participants........my guess it was 3 participants

LagunaBrown

What do you think PK did before he was handed the local after they took out EM? He was a organizer .. A organizer that during his time didn't organize a single worker.. So you talk about "leap frogging" Remember something PK was out of touch with our members even before he was "handed" the local ..
The people who were involved with the transaction had 2 choices, either have the local trusteed or hand it to the only person who had a direct link to Hoff ..
How has all those years of "experience" benefited our members? Do you think giving that politician from a surrounding county $5000.00 is helping our members? A politician that can't lift a finger for OC ...
I already told you PK has proven experience and your slate offers NOTHING! All you can do is attack PK and try to tarnish a mans reputation who has dedicated his life to the Teamsters Union and his membership. PK is head to toe all Teamster and for you to even think you can compare to his achievements is hilarious! You guys are about to be on blast and anyone thinking about hitching on to your weak slate better think twice. Karma is a bitch son!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Local 952 has about 8000 members. PDKs slate will not get 1000 votes. The problem is that the rest of the 7000 members don't vote.

If 2000 members vote, PDK is out!

Does anyone have PDKs declining numbers from 2010 to 2016?

He's gone from a high of 1200 votes down to 751 in the past four elections.
Getting the excuses ready for when you lose this election......I can wait till you lose this election again this way you make a few excuses as to why you lost and then disappear till next election

realbrown1

What part of what I said was wrong or dishonest? You finished 3 and never had another election.......2nd youngest, newest and 11 participants are excuses.......btw last time you told the story it was 9 participants........my guess it was 3 participants
Did I say "like 11 drivers"?

Keep twisting those words, because it's all you got with PK's crappy record and all.

LagunaBrown

Did I say "like 11 drivers"?

Keep twisting those words, because it's all you got with PK's crappy record and all.
Ha! Speaking of crapy record did LD get fired as an organizer? The reformers have been saying that for a while. I see he is trying really hard to defend himself on their FB page. All I know is if he is such a bad ass organizer why does nobody want him?

"Ribbit, Ribbit"

image.jpeg

The Silent Bang

I already told you PK has proven experience and your slate offers NOTHING! All you can do is attack PK and try to tarnish a mans reputation who has dedicated his life to the Teamsters Union and his membership. PK is head to toe all Teamster and for you to even think you can compare to his achievements is hilarious! You guys are about to be on blast and anyone thinking about hitching on to your weak slate better think twice. Karma is a bitch son!
Be "on blast" by who? You? A flip-flopping TDU-reformer who thinks everyone forgot your roots! Or by PK or GM who members already know what they are all about.
What "achievements" are you talking about? Could it be the one that he never shows up until election time "achievement" or the i care more about politicians than my members "achievement"
Your hero GM trying to play catch-up for the last 6 years in the last 6 months of his term is what's hilarious!

BA's spreading lies about LD being fired is hilarious! JS telling his members that the only reason the local took out loans on our properties was to pay for LD and a few others salaries is hilarious! But a point is being brought up, is the local so far in the red that we have to take out loans from across the street to pay our bills? To pay for salaries? JS please tell us more!

Evil

Ha! Speaking of crapy record did LD get fired as an organizer? The reformers have been saying that for a while. I see he is trying really hard to defend himself on their FB page. All I know is if he is such a bad ass organizer why does nobody want him?

"Ribbit, Ribbit"

View attachment 93447

Aren't Project Organizers hired on a 5 year stint and then you go back to your craft?

LagunaBrown

Be "on blast" by who? You? A flip-flopping TDU-reformer who thinks everyone forgot your roots! Or by PK or GM who members already know what they are all about.
What "achievements" are you talking about? Could it be the one that he never shows up until election time "achievement" or the i care more about politicians than my members "achievement"
Your hero GM trying to play catch-up for the last 6 years in the last 6 months of his term is what's hilarious!

BA's spreading lies about LD being fired is hilarious! JS telling his members that the only reason the local took out loans on our properties was to pay for LD and a few others salaries is hilarious! But a point is being brought up, is the local so far in the red that we have to take out loans from across the street to pay our bills? To pay for salaries? JS please tell us more!

What are you babbling about? You sound just like the reformer turds you are trying to keep in check. You should have let them run the campaign because your choking and it's obvious. At least they knew campaign strategy.

Evil

I remember hearing Eddie M constantly bragged about the $900,000 in CDs Local 952 had in a credit union that was a across the street from the hall.

Last edited:

realbrown1

"Ribbit, Ribbit"

View attachment 93447
Funny.

Because I am a REFORMER and I never said LD got fired as an organizer.

I am not aware of any REFORMER that has said that.

ARE YOU LYING AGAIN?