Another Nut With A Gun Goes On A Rampage

Buddybrown

“A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government”- George Washington

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.- Thomas Jefferson

Now I know why liberals who love big government are afraid of guns! :teethy::2guns:

bbsam

Staff member
“A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government”- George Washington

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.- Thomas Jefferson

Now I know why liberals who love big government are afraid of guns! :teethy::2guns:gl

That being the case, Randy Weaver chose his battle in the mountains, David Koresh his court-room in his Waco compound, Columbine ended as it should have, and Gabrielle Giffords had it coming. Protect yourself against tyranny, but don't expect the tyrant to roll over in the face of 235 year old rhetoric.

Buddybrown

That being the case, Randy Weaver chose his battle in the mountains, David Koresh his court-room in his Waco compound, Columbine ended as it should have, and Gabrielle Giffords had it coming. Protect yourself against tyranny, but don't expect the tyrant to roll over in the face of 235 year old rhetoric.

Dismiss it as rhetoric because that's what you do.

Here's some more rhetoric for ya!:peaceful:
“It isn’t that you’re ignorant. It’s just that you know so much that isn’t so…Just like your buddies Klein and TOS. Compliments of your biggest friend, Ronald Reagan.:wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, your biggest friend Reagan got shot at, too !

Got to protect yourself against government, your own words !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Impressive response.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Reagan got what he had coming. Gun Running, overthrowing goverments and running the country into the ground as he attacked the middle class of america. It was fitting that he almost died of a gunshot.

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
Dismiss it as rhetoric because that's what you do.

Here's some more rhetoric for ya!:peaceful:
“It isn’t that you’re ignorant. It’s just that you know so much that isn’t so…Just like your buddies Klein and TOS. Compliments of your biggest friend, Ronald Reagan.:wink2:

If it is more than rhetoric, I implore you to go to your corner store and pick out a thermo-nuclear device for when the tyrannical government comes with a bogus warrant. It is your right, is it not?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Reagan got what he had coming. Gun Running, overthrowing goverments and running the country into the ground as he attacked the middle class of america. It was fitting that he almost died of a gunshot.

Peace.

You're one sick puppy and your take on Giffords???? I for one am done communicating with a psycho nut!!
Piece

wkmac

Peace.

That raises an interesting question in that just what is our national history when is comes to backing coups and other forms of overthrows upon sovereign peoples?

1893: With the aid of U.S. Marines, U.S. Department of State Minister to the Kingdom of Hawaii, John L. Stevens backs businessmen of native and foreign nationality in a coup that deposes Queen Lili'uokalani.
1898: Wilmington Insurrection of 1898
1953: United States/U.K. coup in Iran codenamed Operation Ajax, against the democratically-elected government of Prime Minister Mohammed Mosaddeq. The coup launched 25 years of dictatorship under Mohammad-Rezā Shāh Pahlavi, who relied heavily on U.S. support to hold on to power until the Shah himself was overthrown in February 1979.
1954:
(1)In Guatemala, the democratically-elected government of Coronel Jacobo Arbenz Guzmán was ousted by Coronel Carlos Castillo Armas in an operation organized by the American Central Intelligence Agency codenamed Operation PBSUCCESS.[8]
(2) Military coup in Paraguay with U.S. support.
1955: A counter-coup in Brazil led by Marshal Lott with U.S. support overthrown the two-days-long legal government of Carlos Luz and prevents a coup against the elected president Juscelino Kubitschek.
1958: Following failed attempts by American-trained air-force pilots in Venezuela to overthrow Marcos Perez Jimenez by bombing his palace, student riots broke out in Caracas. After three weeks of protests, the military removed Jimenez and installed Wolfgang Larrazábal, commander of the Venezuelan Navy.
1963: Military coup in South Vietnam, overthrowing Ngo Dinh Diem with U.S. support
1977: Military coup in Pakistan with U.S. support. Army Chief Gen. Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq overthrows the civilian government and hangs Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto in 1979 after a sham trial.
1979: Attempted coup in Iran, backed by the US to overthrow Interim government which came to power after the Iranian Revolution
1983: Military coup in Grenada by Hudson Austin and counter-coup and invasion with U.S. support.
1991: In Haiti the U.S.-backed armed group FRAPH oust democratically elected President Jean-Bertrand Aristide in a military coup d'état in September 1991. Aristide is replaced with a military junta led by Raoul Cédras until U.S. President Clinton orders Aristide's return to resume his mandate as president.
2004: The 2004 Haiti rebellion was a coup d'état that happened after conflicts that occurred for several weeks in Haiti during February 2004. It resulted in the premature end of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide's second term, in which he left Haiti on a American plane accompanied by U.S. military/security personnel. Controversy remains regarding the involvement of the U.S. in his departure and whether or not the departure was voluntary. Aristide described his departure as a kidnapping. An interim government led by Prime Minister Gérard Latortue and President Boniface Alexandre was installed.
2007: An alleged coup attempt by General Vang Pao and others in the United States to overthrow the Laotian government is foiled.

Now these are just a drop in the bucket when you consider the larger list and I'm certain the bloody fingerprints of American Dark Shadows would be found in numerous other overthrows if one were honest and did a little research on the matter. One would also have to admit that regardless of political party or from a left/right, conservative/liberal perspective, the guilty show no signs of evading anyone within that arena!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Your tax payers money at "work" .
While that car is parked there unused, they need a 2nd or even 3rd vehicle for the other shifts.
Maybe no wonder some of your cities, counties, and states are cutting police jobs ?

The car is not sitting there "unused".

The deputy might be off duty, but he has a pager and in an emergency he can be back "on duty" in the time it takes him to grab his weapon and hop in the car.

This is a very efficient use of scarce resources when you are talking about a 2000 square mile county with less than a handful of deputies to patrol it.

Here in Oregon we recently had a lunatic shoot a cop and drive off at high speed. The pursuit crossed thru several small towns and multiple counties, with multiple police agencies involved. An off-duty deputy (who was at home in bed) got woke up by her pager, threw her uniform jacket on over her pajamas, hopped into the patrol car in her driveway, and within 10 minutes was in position to lay spike strips across the highway which disabled the bad guys car and ended a potentially fatal high-speed pursuit.

What works in the big cities doesnt work in rural areas. Period.

Buddybrown

If it is more than rhetoric, I implore you to go to your corner store and pick out a thermo-nuclear device for when the tyrannical government comes with a bogus warrant. It is your right, is it not?
No it is not my right to pick up any nuclear device and you know it. The topic is about guns not nuclear devices and you can remain gun less or buy a gun, it is certainly your right to do so. I don't own a gun but sure wouldn't want my options taken away.

So go blow hard on your nuclear fantasy you silly twisted liberal.:wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
My prediction is, and remember this :

Once you hit the state of Greece or the poor African and middle eastern countries, and your SS and Medicare and low taxes are taken away, and mass demostrations begin, you'll see the public firing back at police and then military forces !

Welcome to the new USA ! Sorry, but that is exactly what's going to happen within a decade or 2.

Not his words but but those of the FFs and the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. You don't have to agree with it, like it or worry about it. Basically it's none of your business.

Peace.
I suppose RFK got what he had coming to him too and A Lincoln too? By those standards, 0bama would get what he had coming too? All of them did things that Americans thought were wrong, right? Reagan wasn't shot because of anything he had done right or wrong. The last sentence speaks loudly about your personal lack of character. anyone you disagree with deserves to be shot.

Rhetoric? You don't like it so it's just words without meaning. I'll remember that the next time you quote any of the founding fathers.

Once you hit the state of Greece or the poor African and middle eastern countries, and your SS and Medicare and low taxes are taken away, and mass demostrations begin, you'll see the public firing back at police and then military forces !

Welcome to the new USA ! Sorry, but that is exactly what's going to happen within a decade or 2.
Care to put a date on that? We'll log it in along with the new date for the "rapture".

Lue C Fur

Evil member

And when this does happen, you will be standing on top of your hot dog cart with a weiner in one hand and a bottle of likor in the other, yelling for everyone to hear: "I told you so, i told you so, ha ha"....yes Klein we get it.