another one bites the dust

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
With a Republican house what's bernie gonna get done that obama didn't?

If both houses of Congress remain in Republican hands, no Democrat will be able to get much legislation through our current dysfunctional (and highly unpopular) Congress, and will have to rely instead on executive orders and regulations, which is fine by me, but not preferable. BUT, there’s a higher likelihood of kicking Republicans out if Bernie’s “political revolution” continues to surge around America, bringing with it millions of young people and other voters, and keeping them politically engaged.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Found dead, at a ranch owned by one of the presidents biggest donors. Allegedly with a pillow over his face. Don't tell me you believe everything you hear on the tele.
Rumor has it the pres isn't even going to his funeral.

Next, we'll hear it was an alien medical experiment gone bad.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Found dead, at a ranch owned by one of the presidents biggest donors. Allegedly with a pillow over his face. Don't tell me you believe everything you hear on the tele.
upload_2016-2-20_7-25-6.jpeg

Inthegame

On the tele? Are you British? How about "at the ranch of a huge political donor" as this guy covers his bets with both sides. And you're telling Lead to stay classy. Right.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The report I read said pillow over his head.

That can be interpreted a couple of ways.

On the tele? Are you British? How about "at the ranch of a huge political donor" as this guy covers his bets with both sides. And you're telling Lead to stay classy. Right.
I don't let these ya who's under my skin. This site is like sport to me. It's fun but very little competition. Kind of like a big leaguer playing against high schoolers.

Brown Spider

Earth to Bottom rung. You might want to put away that tin foil hat and stick to chasing down Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. "Rumor has it" that Scalia was 79 years old and had a heart condition.

Brown Spider

Haha! I just don't believe everything the media tells us.

I don't either. But I'm also not a big fan of off the wall conspiracy theories. For example...

I don't believe that Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster.

I don't believe that George Bush provided 911 terrorists with passage out of the country.

I don't believe that the moon landing was faked.

I don't believe that aliens are being held captive in Arizona.

I know, I know...the tin foil hat folks have studied these issues at their annual conventions and determined that they all have merit. Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm just not convinced.

Inthegame

I don't either. But I'm also not a big fan of off the wall conspiracy theories. For example...

I don't believe that George Bush provided 911 terrorists with passage out of the country.

I know, I know...the tin foil hat folks have studied these issues at their annual conventions and determined that they all have merit. Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm just not convinced.
But, but, but... I just heard on fair and balanced news that splintered ladder rung fragments were found in the pillowcase...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

You are correct on 2 out of those 4.... 50% is not bad o_O