another one bites the dust

What, nothing to say that might constitute a reasonable argument ornat a minimum rational thought? Yep, Bernie Sanders is right for you
There's nobody that could give you any kind of argument. You are obviously a staunch Republican who's a Teamster. You reap the yields of the Union and hate it as well. Peace

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
sanders_0.jpg
..Wall st , is AFRAID of Sanders!!

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I bet all those union brothers building roads, houses, roofing, masonry, landscaping etc. etc. that lost work in favor of the labor force Bernie prefers would agree. I'll give you a hint, unless you are bilingual and speak Spanish, you aren't his favored type

Where I live none of those jobs are unionized to any great degree, thanks in large part to the RTW laws that the GOP love to champion as a way to "let people get good jobs without having to join a union." That's where those jobs went. To mostly white, republican voters who are not in any union.
BTW, the USA is currently experiencing a net loss of immigrants to Mexico. We are actually going there in greater numbers than they are coming here. So, yeah let's build a wall. Maybe we can stem the population loss to Mexico.

Bottom rung

How about keeping GM alive and unionized, when the Republicans wanted to de unionize it. That was a vote for all unions. Again look to the real obstructionists, the Republican House, that blocked any move to strengthen unions it the NLRB. We all had hopes of seeing FedEx Teamsters that was DOA with the Tea Party. Bernie is pro Labor.
With a Republican house what's bernie gonna get done that obama didn't?