another one bites the dust

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
28174420.jpg

ski or die

Ski or Die
Buy American. My truck was made in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. My boat was made in Arkansas, my RV was made in Elkhart, Indiana. Not only place a tariff on anything a former company of the U.S. manufactures and imports to the U.S., also place a 75% National Sales Tax on the imported products to help discourage people from purchasing them. See how quick these manufacturers return when they have no sales at all.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Buy American. My truck was made in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. My boat was made in Arkansas, my RV was made in Elkhart, Indiana. Not only place a tariff on anything a former company of the U.S. manufactures and imports to the U.S., also place a 75% National Sales Tax on the imported products to help discourage people from purchasing them. See how quick these manufacturers return when they have no sales at all.
Exactly. We have done most of this to ourselves.

It's like the person on food stamps buying junk food then bitching because they are fat.

We all have a choice. We could buy American. Most choose not to.

Holydriver

I'm sorry all trump is doing is telling people what they want to hear. The numbers say the less educated you are the more likely you are to support trump.

I'd guess that's because he's given no actual plan at all and that's why I can't support trump.
The more educated you are the more likely you'll support Sanders....because college is a brain washing camp. Then, the elite try and cast off the stupid uneducated typed because they didn't attend a reeducation camp. Don't listen to him...he is uneducated.... Blah blah blah

upschuck

American made products would probably raise prices 50%+. Prices are what they are because of the competition.

Holydriver

Yea, but how many of the parts were made outside the USA?

HardknocksUPSer

The more educated you are the more likely you'll support Sanders....because college is a brain washing camp. Then, the elite try and cast off the stupid uneducated typed because they didn't attend a reeducation camp. Don't listen to him...he is uneducated.... Blah blah blah
College is a brain washing camp, teaches our young generation to use their brains and save their backs, this isn't exactly a good thing. By the time their out of college their little debt slaves. Pitiful actually.