another one bites the dust

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
CTjE1hcUkAARCEv.jpg

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Just remember...Trump has absolutely no problem telling you that your wives are ugly. You ignorant guys are really stupid. Hes gonna make the best deals. And YOU are going to get tired of winning, there will be so much winning happening.
Trump had a tiff with that UGLY woman on Fox, now look, no more debates. When he has a tiff with kim jong il or the ayatollah whoever then no more talking to them either? OK with me but Im not in charge of international relations.
Hes a billionaire. How many "working" friends do you think he really has? Those huge harmful trade deals, business as usual. A billionaire, the ultimate businessman.
Im pulling for him.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Lol yeah right. And 250k would put you in upper middle class. Not exactly the wealthy.

And not exactly poor. UPS driver wages are at the top tier of the shipping industry. I never worked with a driver in that bracket. Then there's the reduction in healthcare costs by eliminating private premiums. Pretty much a win/win.

Buy American. My truck was made in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. My boat was made in Arkansas, my RV was made in Elkhart, Indiana. Not only place a tariff on anything a former company of the U.S. manufactures and imports to the U.S., also place a 75% National Sales Tax on the imported products to help discourage people from purchasing them. See how quick these manufacturers return when they have no sales at all.
I like that idea but unfortunately it won't work. That's what help start the great depression.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And not exactly poor. UPS driver wages are at the top tier of the shipping industry. I never worked with a driver in that bracket. Then there's the reduction in healthcare costs by eliminating private premiums. Pretty much a win/win.
How much are they going to be paying doctors and nurses and such?

Nothing is free. His healthcare won't be free at all. Either the taxpayers pay or the doctors pay by having their wages slashed.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just remember...Trump has absolutely no problem telling you that your wives are ugly. You ignorant guys are really stupid. Hes gonna make the best deals. And YOU are going to get tired of winning, there will be so much winning happening.
Trump had a tiff with that UGLY woman on Fox, now look, no more debates. When he has a tiff with kim jong il or the ayatollah whoever then no more talking to them either? OK with me but Im not in charge of international relations.
Hes a billionaire. How many "working" friends do you think he really has? Those huge harmful trade deals, business as usual. A billionaire, the ultimate businessman.
Im pulling for him.
Grow up.

MC4YOU2

How much are they going to be paying doctors and nurses and such?

Nothing is free. His healthcare won't be free at all. Either the taxpayers pay or the doctors pay by having their wages slashed.

I haven't heard any plan to cut wages, only to raise the minimum wage to $12/15, and I would be surprised to see nurses and Drs making less. The cost savings proposed is mostly from over priced drugs which are way higher than other countries. That and insurance premiums.
I haven't heard of free healthcare from anyone. I've heard single payer and that's all that's being debated. The free healthcare idea is a non issue. Even Medicare isn't free. There's a cost that enrollees pay each month determined by how much you paid in during your working years among other things.

drfyv82.png

Holydriver

I haven't heard any plan to cut wages, only to raise the minimum wage to $12/15, and I would be surprised to see nurses and Drs making less. The cost savings proposed is mostly from over priced drugs which are way higher than other countries. That and insurance premiums.
I haven't heard of free healthcare from anyone. I've heard single payer and that's all that's being debated. The free healthcare idea is a non issue. Even Medicare isn't free. There's a cost that enrollees pay each month determined by how much you paid in during your working years among other things.

View attachment 69757
its a good thing politicians have never told us a lie...ever. and have done everything that they campaigned on as soon as they got into office.....

MC4YOU2

its a good thing politicians have never told us a lie...ever. and have done everything that they campaigned on as soon as they got into office.....

Bernie has a better track record than most. We've been lied to before yes, but we've also got to move forward anyway.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

View attachment 69757
Government healthcare?

Try the VA and you will change your mind.

Bottom rung

This is why I support Trump.

Both sides career politicians have done nothing to protect American jobs.

They do nothing as factory after factory have closed down over the last 40 years.

Trump says he will not only stop it, but bring a lot of those companies back to the usa, or they will be punished.

I believe Trump.

I posted in another thread, asking who was the last candidate that actually helped unions. Nothing but crickets over there. Same here. Everyone needs to wake up and realize that politicians are NOT the answer, they're the problem. Maybe it's time we vote for someone that will actually wants to help us and isn't controlled by special interests.

I posted in another thread, asking who was the last candidate that actually helped unions. Nothing but crickets over there. Same here. Everyone needs to wake up and realize that politicians are NOT the answer, they're the problem. Maybe it's time we vote for someone that will actually wants to help us and isn't controlled by special interests.
Like who?