Another Qualifying Thread

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Assume someone is watching you at all times. Just follow the methods.. 3 points of contact is a big one and don't run.
Pack a lunch or grab something quickly and sort your truck while eating on your break. Do this for your qualifying period ONLY! Sucks to work for free but it's all about scratching and nonsense numbers.
Good luck!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Thanks i alos plan on using from @HEFFERNAN where he said come in early sort your truck and such. Also i plan on buying breakfast for the loader too to make sure extra attention is paid to my truck. If i have to ill buy the pt sup breakfast too. Small price for a long term investment i feel.

or maybe just be a man and do the job so you can qualify.
That's some hearty advice right there, troll.

Re-Raise

I guess I have been here long enough that my supervisors and managers try to avoid me. I am pretty sure they don't expect me to kiss their a..

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Not sure why you think im trolling, I am just trying to do everything i can to ensure i qualify.
Do the job and you will qualify.
If you can't do it, THEN try shortcuts to help you look good.
The longer you use shortcuts, the more it becomes a crutch that becomes hard to work without.
You're the RuthlessSupSlayer, do you really need advice to succeed here ? LOL

RuthlessSupSlayer

Do the job and you will qualify.
If you can't do it, THEN try shortcuts to help you look good.
The longer you use shortcuts, the more it becomes a crutch that becomes hard to work without.
You're the RuthlessSupSlayer, do you really need advice to succeed here ? LOL
LOL thanks i take that as a big compliment. I do not want to take them but i i feel i should until i qualify to gain some security. I have a lot of respect for you, you give great advice and here is another bit of great advice. Thanks

LeadBelly

Banned
th
th
That actually happened in our local.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Is an observation ride the same as a road test? If so, don't put the cart in front of the horse...focus on passing that first.

Good luck!